In Another World, I'm Called: the Black Healer - Vol. 7 Ch. 49

@Clad95150 That may be their intention, but at least with me the effect is completely the opposite. When a group holds back on releasing the final chapter of a manga for several months just "because" (I can understand a group dropping a series midway if there's not enough staff, but when there's only one chapter left... come on) then I really don't feel they deserve any donation money at all.

Donations are earned when a group works well and is respected by others. Not when they act like this.

-_- amazing how once a sniper comes in to do the Nobel duty of releasing the final chapter after 4 months so there is SOME kinda conclusion THEN the main scan group releases the final chapter.

Yeah I see how it is

I'm glad to have a higher quality version but for real ya'll?

Y’all trash but great job on finishing it. And if ya don’t want to catch crap throw in an explanation.

Dex-chan lover
"Oh shit, someone else decided to translate the manga we left to rot at the last chapter with no explanation! Time to hit that upload button!"

Let me guess, next they'll pick "Souzai Saishuka no Isekai Ryokouki" back again after abandoning it for 7 months because another guy recently revived it.

Dex-chan lover
This is one of the instances that I'm grateful for the snipes lol

Contributor
Fuck you LHshit, done with sucking the donations now????? Fuck off,
The raw's been out for more than 6 months, and you piece of shits are asking for donation when you literally downloaded the fking raw off the internet

It's Trash Scans all over again

Thanks for uploading and translating ig????? How was you guys' vacation btw 😊😊😊😊😊😊

@Kyujyu its not a snipe. LH abandoned it, and then when someone else released the next chapter, they immediately release their own version. This isnt the first time they've done this

obviously been sitting on this for months waiting for someone to give them money for it

oh no i guess being "extremely low on finances" must mean you will disappear right?
right??
ohhh wait its been like that for over a year now

Lool, shame on you guys. Holding the last chapter for so long and when smb happens to pick it up, you rush in and upload it.
I mean c'mon, instead of getting money you'll just ruin your reputation 🤷

Users who are viewing this thread