In Another World With My Smartphone - Vol. 3 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Silly Touya, you can't just talk your way out of saving a king with no reward. Now you'll have to marry a princess.

Page 19. What they found in the evil noble's mansion must be the poison, not the wine.

Dex-chan lover
Come to think of it, depending on how the god gave him his abilities and how much stuff like magic affinities and the amount of magic power depends on hereditary sort of factors, he might be the most valuable sperm donor on the planet.

Yes I said that whole thing just to make that terrible joke using the first word. Don't judge me.

Double-page supporter
He should agree to marry the princess as long as Charlotte comes along as part of the deal. She's pretty well stacked...

Dex-chan lover
He didn't actually enchant the glasses. Making magic items takes a lot of time and money. Charlotte just has hypermetropia and needed any good pair of reading glasses.

He didn't actually enchant the glasses. Making magic items takes a lot of time and money. Charlotte just has hypermetropia and needed any good pair of reading glasses.
He didn't actually enchant the glasses.
No he did enchant the Glasses. Even the LN has him enchant the Glasses:
Vol 1 of In Another World With My Smartphone
Taking my silver coins and placing them next to the glass, I cast my [Modeling] spell and began reshaping the materials. I crafted the frame out of silver coins, then inserted two glass discs into the openings on the front. With that, my creation was complete. Humbly designed though they were, I had, indeed, just invented glasses. Well, the lenses were made from regular glass, so they were just mock-glasses. For now... Charlotte was the only one who was truly amazed by what I’d just done, but I was still just getting started. For the next step, I cast [Enchant] on the glasses in order to imbue them with a special effect. “[Enchant]. Imbue with [Reading]: Ancient Spirit Script.” The glasses glowed faintly for a moment before the light gradually dissipated.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread