In Another World With My Smartphone

Dex-chan lover
T_T, missing chapter.
I watched a review about the anime adaption and I want to see how it is, but this, missing chapter.
Well, I guess I go read it somewhere else.

Damn, was this one of the manga that had a chunk done by a group that no longer wants anything to do with MD?

Well GOOD NEWS EVERYONE! If someone wants to change up the script a bit and make sure they do not use the same Type Sets as that group, it can be re-uploaded here!

Dex-chan lover
thank you dear group "no group" (according to the group page) for the new chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@Dreaguh exactly that. the whining gets tiresome and accomplishes nothing in the end, as the people who like it will continue to read anyway. drop your rating and move on.

@lapizlazuli as for the translator's notes: i think it's normal for manga adaptions to cut the slice-of-life short. not more than 1-2 chapters at a time. so if the original expands on it too much, it will be skimmed through or even skipped entirely. thanks for your efforts in translating this.

Group Leader
@Owyn by not care about it and move on, perhaps? As long as you don't give your rate, you rate it as 0, no?

@Galder I get that, still it's kinda bumped me down that I couldn't see his shenanigans during the sol part but I'm super excited for the next arc...

@Zones i'd say it's because people have the wrong expectations for this story. Coupled with the fact that there is nothing outstanding about this, people tend to dismiss it as generic af, for what i saw so far.

Dex-chan lover
Generic or what. I dont care. Those hater can go explode or some shit themselves.

Dex-chan lover
@Xhenon I feels less like dismissal and more like active dislike, as though it's somehow offensive.

Users who are viewing this thread