In My Previous Life, I Was A Saint, But Now I Want To Cut Corners - Ch. 2.2

Dex-chan lover
...wow. I am suspecting more and more that this new girl isn't the previous princess, that or she genuinely thinks that the saint title somehow makes her charming.

Tbf, if it is her, she thought it was a good idea to nearly kill herself just so she could kill the Saint so she likely isn't the brightest bulb in the bucket since the get go.

And I have this feeling that in previous life, the Saint's lover either took his own life or threw it away during a war rather than be without his love. I doubt he would date the constant reminder of his lover's death.

Group Leader
@Elmithian my theory is he is the reason they have spirits now vs using life force and why basically all history written about him and the family just kinda vanished (web novel).
Kinda like he lost the love his life prob killed the princess and now there is spirits

Dex-chan lover
...is...is she ok up in her head? I hate noisy ppl and I would’ve without a doubt strangle her. 💀

Group Leader
@wanderlust21 it means I'm doing my job as the translator. Although I'll admit it here... I'm low key making her worse in terms of english.

Dex-chan lover
i'm heaving a headache with the manga... so many missing plot point... I guess for this one i will stick to the novel

Did the church brain wash her to believe she is tthe next queen or is she a transmigrator or just plain stupid. Can't make up my mind yet.

The church was always low before she appeared since they let bastards like "him" become one of the officials and a teacher.

Dex-chan lover
if he is her cousin, why he introduce himzelf in a flashy way?
while saying the first time they meet?
how they know each other in first place? through dream n hope?

edit : ok already read the Novel,
there's so many scene and conversation that being cut down In Manga,
for Example where MC maid? the interaction between her family and some background of MC family?

bruh just read the flipping the novel as it explains more s**t like why mc would sacrifice herself to save a life
it was common sense in her time
mc thoughts after bitch thinks prince is intrested on her when he is giving her a cold angry stare"I couldn’t help but think about my previous life… I don’t think she would have survived as a saint back then… For something like this, she would be tried and most likely hanged in court that same day. I really wonder what the other saints of my past would have thought about this." They literally sacrificed themselves daily. I could only imagine the contempt they would have against Angel.
and the fact that in the novel the prince says this
“Become a saint for me? Wait for you? Marriage? Bah! A saint is supposed to be someone who wants to save others, even if it means risking their lives. Ah! Now it’s just greedy people wanting nothing but personal gain. Has the church fallen so low? To think a girl like her could become a saint… This is a mockery of her memory…” which is what the prince say after bitch says she'll become a saint for him. which is suggesting that he was mc's crush/in love before she sacrificed her self but since the manga can't get the important details written this is meant to be a whisper that only mc heres.
and the corresponding chapter is chapter 10 to chapter 11

@sherlock0790 yeah it's literally "cut corners" of the novel

Users who are viewing this thread