In My Previous Life, I Was A Saint, But Now I Want To Cut Corners

Aggregator gang
So many bad cliches in one chapter.
Thank you for the translation hope the content improves

Ooohhh, that was fast. Looking forward to the next chapter. Thank you for the translation!!! :3

Another saintess novel for my reading list, though things are a bit confusing like did she time travel to the past or reincarnate? I’ll still read though

Group Leader
@ruuyin in the Wn it went through that whole opening with all the fluff and butter goodness of explanations... The manga was like nah you start on chapter 2 lmfao why im thinking of tling the WN :p

Dex-chan lover
Nah, fuck another generic manga like this, it's painfully obvious what's going to happen.

Saint by title, sure, but that does not suggest mc being an actual saint personality-wise.

charackterization is all over the place be it before or after the reincarnation none of the charackters have a stringent personality they all act as the author needs regardless of whether or not its fitting for their portrayed personality

who would actualy up and plan to harm themselves just to take out the trash?

Its a pretty good story so far but it needs some more chapters to really get things going

Group Leader
I already know this is going to be the typical MC is op but she's hiding her power for stupid reasons stuff.

Read a bit of the light novel yes it's the usual "Op mc hides her abilities" but girl has a valid reason for doing so.

So don't hold it against her too much.

Group Leader
@SpasticMango Well only one chapter is out so I only said It because I dont know much but the fact Still remains . I Still find the Story interesting and im curious whats going to happen and Who is going to be the ML. But I just kinda find these type of stuff a Little annoying and a lots of times the reason why the MC hides her powers is a Little stupid or it's unnecesary to hide her powers sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread