In My Previous Life, I Was A Saint, But Now I Want To Cut Corners

Only 1 and a half chapters, but the characters and development are incredibly plain. I can't find anything unique about this series.

Group Leader
@IShallReadTheHeavens do you like a over cautious and trying to hide themselves protag? Also do you like the literal essence of california valley girl being the villian? Do you enjoy reading about a girl who isn't sure if she should continue to stay away from the prince but has these constant thoughts of what If? Then add in I got some op magics and everyone nothing compared to me story? If these things are what you like I suggest it! Otherwise it's best to move on. Even as the translater I know this is kinda niche. I just really like Renarias inner monologues in the webnovel :)

@Lorexen I take it you've read the Novel? You mind spoiling me (I guess in DM if necessary?) about if this is one of those stories where the MC is constantly blamed for BS that's made up by this wannabe saintess the entire story, and if any other spirits will actually settle with the MC? Just spoil me on key things in general really. I don't mind goin' for a ride on this one, but this new girl is going to quickly make me want to see some swift justice, otherwise seeing her do shit is going to likely keep me riled if nothing ever gets solved with her.

So, question, did she go back in time or was she born as another person? Is the guy who talked about changing her last name the same one that was giving the speech? What exactly did she tell her parents, that she had a past life or about the elements and stuff?
and finally....
What the hell is going on?

Group Leader
@jbrd 1000 years into the future. Possibly the same man who was also reincarnated, told her parents about her previous life and how they can see a aerial. And finally a bitch entitled girl is being annoying.

Dex-chan lover
not recommended the plot itself will likely drag the story for too long and mc is dumb as brick so it will be annoying

@k40235 might as well read only the LN, not even the art is that good.
and apparently the mangaka is forgetting everything. so yeah, dropped easily.

Why is the antagonist like that? Why is the fml has melted brain cells? Why is the story being forced? How the hell did they create such stories like this? Welp tis not the end but the beginning, might as well stick to it.

Dex-chan lover
I haven't read the web novel but it's clear that a fair amount of parts that are important to the flow of the story are being left out. It's like the author doesn't have an editor working with them at all.

Dex-chan lover
So basically, all three of them is getting another go at it, while misunderstandings and hilarity(?) ensues.

Whelp.

Users who are viewing this thread