f94dce22-8891-4a52-a72c-f8fc1aaf3438
Gredias Fed-Kun's army Joined Jan 20, 2018 Messages 88 Jun 28, 2018 #2 >That backstory Is that a motherfucking JoJo reference?
R rsross2 Joined Jun 4, 2019 Messages 3 Jun 7, 2019 #3 There's several JoJo's Bizarre Adventure references throughout the whole series, so probably.
J Jelly_Storm Dex-chan lover Joined Mar 2, 2019 Messages 333 Jan 6, 2021 #5 Nobody gonna comment that this guy looks at his arse while having a wank huh?
SpecialProjectY Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 20, 2023 Messages 8,906 Dec 13, 2024 #6 Can't imagine the mental scar Iori got after seeing that view, if it instantly gave him the chills. Crisis avoided, but Sasara fell even more in love...
Can't imagine the mental scar Iori got after seeing that view, if it instantly gave him the chills. Crisis avoided, but Sasara fell even more in love...
BakedBanana Banana Bred Contributor Joined Nov 18, 2018 Messages 27,037 Nov 7, 2025 #7 "It appears whenever I take a bath or my body temperature rises." (Page 3) Click to expand... Okay, I suppose that makes sense of why we haven't seen it until now. Though kinda weird, never heard of scar that work like that (unless it was something like a burn scar).
"It appears whenever I take a bath or my body temperature rises." (Page 3) Click to expand... Okay, I suppose that makes sense of why we haven't seen it until now. Though kinda weird, never heard of scar that work like that (unless it was something like a burn scar).