In the Gardens of Gehenna - Ch. 10 - A Normal Life

Dex-chan lover
I groaned when I thought they went the Truck-kun route. Glad that wasn't the case 😅
tbf it might be better if colin was put outta her misery bc i feel like it'd be hard for her to get any kinda 'happy ending' at this point

Dex-chan lover
Aw hell no, while looking for Colin daddy will show up and give Mary some grapes isn't he? Maybe even put her to sleep too? :wtf:
What a kind daddy! Giving her some berries for free! And helping her fall asleep! Maybe he will even gift her a baby!

Contributor
After building up all that tension they just leave it as nothing happens until one day she goes back to square one in a moment? I feel scammed.

Dex-chan lover
feel like this missed a chapter or so. what happen with the cliffhanger from the previous chapter ?
I mean, you can fill the empty space by some of the information here,
it seem like MC and the black hair girl safety go back to their own life, and that mean Momo just go back to her father.
But how it get here ? also a lot of other thing, like aint Momo try to kill Black hair to keep secrets. I mean you can just go boom, she let her go because she love me so she won't tell, probably ? for a girl with not right common sense and try to murder way to begin with ? what changed ?

Dex-chan lover
This is so incoherent. It's not even that it's unrealistic, because that would imply that I could pick out details of it that are unrealistic, when everything is just sort of blurring together into a slurry of stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread