In the Gardens of Gehenna - Ch. 2 - Confession

Group Leader
God fucking damnit we can't have a single normal day in the yuri side of town. I genuinely thought the tags were either exaggerating or mislabeled but this caught me by surprised. Will be tuning in to the next chapter just to see if they manage to get that girl's father arrested, killed or buried alive. Preferably want to see the main girl's mother suffer too
This might age like milk but some speculated that Colin is actually Mary's mother. If so, could actually explain the aversion to being touched, based on past traumas, though taking it out on your own child is strange to say the least.

Aggregator gang
This might age like milk but some speculated that Colin is actually Mary's mother. If so, could actually explain the aversion to being touched, based on past traumas, though taking it out on your own child is strange to say the least.
Who is Mary?

Aggregator gang
Menstruation can be delayed but it doesn’t stop it. What you said about Lina continuing baby making makes no sense if you consider Lina had her first child at the age of 5 and her second child in 1972 there is a big gap in the time between I highly doubt during that time she was continuously having sex

Group Leader
Colin and Mary are the same age how could Colin be Mary’s mother??
According to the speculation, either a time anomaly or something supernatural.

Have you ever watched the Studio Ghibli film "When Marnie Was There?". It could be similar to that.

Dex-chan lover
Even better, not only the mother but the child also managed to live until adulthood.
The power of medical science and human hardiness.
The "brother" died at age 40 though, shows how bad it is to fek your own daughter.

Dex-chan lover
The "brother" died at age 40 though, shows how bad it is to fek your own daughter.
I'm not peruvian, so I don't know their average life expectancy between 1900-1979.
But I imagine it would be bad, compared to after year 2000.
I am pretty sure of that, because my own country life expectancy after year 2000 is way way better compared to before WW2 end.

https://ourworldindata.org/life-expectancy
The life expectancy at birth in 1940 Peru was 37. (The closest year to her son birth year)
Also the life expectancy at birth in 1950 for Peru was 43, and as for global average it was 46 years.

Users who are viewing this thread