In the Gardens of Gehenna - Ch. 2 - Confession

Dex-chan lover
I'm not peruvian, so I don't know their average life expectancy between 1900-1979.
But I imagine it would be bad, compared to after year 2000.
I am pretty sure of that, because my own country life expectancy after year 2000 is way way better compared to before WW2 end.

https://ourworldindata.org/life-expectancy
The life expectancy at birth in 1940 Peru was 37. (The closest year to her son birth year)
Also the life expectancy at birth in 1950 for Peru was 43, and as for global average it was 46 years.
wow. Talk about dying like anime life expectancy.

Dex-chan lover
The world after Y2K are just so different compared to year 19xx.
Can you imagine the world where no one spend most of their life in front of mobile phone/ computer?
Yep I studied in history also the years 1930 - 1970 is the year of biochemical warfare, so everything you inhale is either radiation or a government mass plague weapon. They stopped doing those projects in 1990s - 2000s so MAYBE that caused people to live longer.

Dex-chan lover
Yep I studied in history also the years 1930 - 1970 is the year of biochemical warfare, so everything you inhale is either radiation or a government mass plague weapon. They stopped doing those projects in 1990s - 2000s so MAYBE that caused people to live longer.
Well, probably a bit exaggerated but yeah.
But to me, the biggest factor in life expectancy improvement was the spreads of health related technology and knowledge.
Pre year 2000, I know lots of people in my country who don't have easy access to proper health service or knowledge.
No surprise that many of them die "young", if we use today standard.

Dex-chan lover
It's *CKing discusting. But I'll read it more just to know wtf is happening and what next. Thank you for the chapters!
Dad even retrieved Colin back... so he did something again with Colin so she doesn't even bother wearing panties.

Dex-chan lover
Welp never see that shit coming, I thought I've read and watch enough hentai and doujinshi not to be shock but no.

This shit is beyond messed up.

Dex-chan lover
A man with a girl, In an isolated place? Huh yeah asking for a crime... not to mention the kid is walking all around without panties......

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 1 final pages: went from 0-5 when realizing there is pain in both.

Chapter 2 ending: shit has hit 1000...i repeat...shit did not hit the fan...a porta potty has been launched at us and the shit we are about to see and smell is gonna be horrible from now on.

Dex-chan lover
I burst out laughing when I saw the reveal omfg 😭:kek:

I'm horrible 😂🤣:wtf::haa:

Fed-Kun's army
Oh, oh damn... damn that's uh. That's definately dark there. Was thinking it might go that way with the girls " Daddy" But wasn't expecting it to be so bad.

Users who are viewing this thread