In the Gardens of Gehenna - Ch. 7 - The Grass Withers, the Flower Fades

Dex-chan lover
she about to got some right idea, the father is the root of problem.
But honestly i doubt she can think or know what to do on her own, find an adult who they can talk to and help. at least they also don't have conflict of interest

Power Uploader
"A true friend isn't someone who listens to your problems but someone who helps you get rid of them"
4go4R2n.png

Double-page supporter
I'm relieved her friend didn't snitch on her, I thought this was going to become a blackmail manga.
I hope some dogs don't find the cadaver and this turns into a city-wide drama.

Dex-chan lover
oh nice, happy that you've returned to translating this! i still haven't gotten around to reading this months yurihime release so this is good anticipation.

Dex-chan lover
I really wanna know why she doesn't get bothered at all by that dead baby, and even offering a help for disposing it. I just feels like she kinda psychopath but more on the sociopath way of thought. She doesn't know how other feels, she doesn't know social limits, she actively pursue what she want unbothered by others, and she also had clear thought in this situation.

But idk, maybe it's just that this chapter that she behave like a sociopath. Next time you know it she may be a yandere or a completely normal girl but a bit possessive. Author been giving us plot twist all day long and it wouldn't surprise me if she is completely different that what I just theorized. Maybe she is the previous friend mentioned?

Dex-chan lover
she about to got some right idea, the father is the root of problem.
But honestly i doubt she can think or know what to do on her own, find an adult who they can talk to and help. at least they also don't have conflict of interest
Yes, but she also feel guilty about the baby, and surrounded by either stranger or untrustworthy adults just make things worst. The idea of her thought is that like if she told this to the police she will be arrested and that make her scared, if anybody find out and they told it to the police she will be arrested and that make her scared. Just a no win situation involved with any unknown or untrustworthy adults for her.

Fed-Kun's army
just started reading this recently and was hoping for more chapters. insane timing. thanks for translating !

Users who are viewing this thread