In the Land of Leadale - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Let's Provide Technology.

If not for the preservation magic whoever had to clean that overbuilt claptrap would absolutely hate her. To bad she doesn't know how to make an actual pump which would be a lot less bulky.
The poor trees.

Dex-chan lover
yeah really, think of the trees MC; you could have used a design, that gave you less trauma.

Dex-chan lover
@hancea1996 In raw is different. Prob someone got some complains about.

a080fe6b7ba7fe6655f6a22981324078028.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
I like that she made this jank design rather than a pump. Most people wouldn't actually know how to make a pump, unlike how some stories portray it

Dex-chan lover
I was so distracted by the highly inefficient well redesign, that I forgot about why I came to comment. What she received from the hunter(?) was clearly the bears horns, not the nails.

Dex-chan lover
So no one thought of the horrors of her cutting down trees can talk.
With the trees screaming out in pain as she cuts each down like a massacre of death. The screams gradually cut off one by one, until all that is left is a chilling silence.

Dex-chan lover
So no one thought of the horrors of her cutting down trees can talk.
With the trees screaming out in pain as she cuts each down like a massacre of death. The screams gradually cut off one by one, until all that is left is a chilling silence.
Have you ever hunted an animal before

Aggregator gang
So the criminals who tried to steal from MC were not punished and they are still loitering around.

This manga is garbage.

Double-page supporter
It is such a welcome change to see a MC asking permission before update/changing things around the village.
Seen people complaining about the pump but why? Thought i was a cool invention even if it is a bit big and convoluted

Users who are viewing this thread