In the Land of Leadale - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Meeting Someone Who Is Waiting For Something

Dex-chan lover
As a person who can't pay for official translations, i enjoy reading them when they release not at the speed of a dying turtle. So you can too.

Dex-chan lover
On page 12, "It makes me want to have a permanent job at Out Trading Company" Is Japanese being Japanese; it left off part of the sentence. The line should be something along the lines of "It makes me want you to have a permanent job at our trading company" though it could also be translated as "It makes me want to open a permanent position at our trading company"
Elineh wants to bring Cayna onboard as a full employee so she can always use that [Speed Up] skill on the caravans.

I think the official translation (LN) used the second option, "It makes me want to open a permanent position at our trading company," because it's changing the interpretation of what's already there without adding to the sentence, but it doesn't really sit well with me because it's specifically Cayna that he wants to bring on.

Dex-chan lover
Well, the sequence of events is quite different from the anime, it seems.
Also, she built a castle, off-screen?!

Dex-chan lover
if the editor is polyticaly bad and/or with bad ethics i wouldnt pay for it, but i would encourage author-san on twitter (sorry " X ")

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter
the last chapter was so long ago i had to reread from the beginning

Group Leader
Hello everyone, I'm the translator. Thank you for all of your suggestion. I'm aware about how bad the translation quality is. English is not my main language so I'm sorry for it, still need to study a lot. I'll try my best for the next chapter (even though it'll not be good as you would expect). Once again, thank you

Note : I translate this just for fun, and i saw the raw is already at chapter 29, i though it was axed.

Dex-chan lover
The fuck? There is just a massive water cave below the well?
Thats not how it works bro you dig a hole deep into an aquifer and water pools in it cause it seeps out of the ground this isnt oil drilling lmao.
And she just decides for the mermaid that shes gonna spend the rest of her life just sitting in the public bath freeloading?
She didnt even let her finish whatever she was trying to say about her village

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The fuck? There is just a massive water cave below the well?
Thats not how it works bro you dig a hole deep into an aquifer and water pools in it cause it seeps out of the ground this isnt oil drilling lmao.
And she just decides for the mermaid that shes gonna spend the rest of her life just sitting in the public bath freeloading?
the cavern was from a deeper part. She basically navigated a maze before getting to the Mermaid. Manga kinda brushed it off like in the anime.

Dex-chan lover
Well, the sequence of events is quite different from the anime, it seems.
Also, she built a castle, off-screen?!
The anime skipped a lot of content from the books.
He is planning on looking for the Mermaids home, so she can send back there. Not a lifetime of freeloading.
Also the mermaid will actually get a job in the village. IIRC the novel (I have read all the current translations) mentions
the mermaid will eventually join up with one of Caina's family members for a business venture that will be very successful
Don't worry. She was kind of mumbling, and it probably better Caina missed it for now :
She was a social outcast in her village.
She was born to a decent position but they cast her out of it, forced her to the outskirts of the village and made her to work the worst jobs, because her younger sister was brighter and a faster learning then she is.
There is kinda nothing there for her to return to, no one cared for her other then maybe her sister.

Dex-chan lover
its very unfortunate the translation is this dogy on this series as its otherwise very enjoyable.

Users who are viewing this thread