In the Land of Leadale - Vol. 5 Ch. 24.5

Dex-chan lover
lol interesting to have an npc creation system , wonder how many irl games are like that

tho i wonder how many long lived elves would be just running around passing on skills/knowledge

Dex-chan lover
this reminds me of FF14's retainer system
of course canonically, these retainers are just that - retainers - workers, helpers for your character. But me personally and many other like to put those NPCs into different relationships with our player characters
mine is a lover and a twin younger sister.
i can't imagine out of nowhere being made into my own character and suddenly now have a same-sex lover and a younger sister lol

Dex-chan lover
of course canonically, these retainers are just that - retainers - workers, helpers for your character. But me personally and many other like to put those NPCs into different relationships with our player characters
i can't imagine out of nowhere being made into my own character and suddenly now have a same-sex lover and a younger sister lol
I still find it amusing how the Retainer center coincidentally has people that fit your exact requirements

Dex-chan lover
After watching the anime since the translation died off it's pretty nice seeing all these extra details the anime skipped over.

Dex-chan lover
Incidentally, while spoilers, it's too funny for me to not mentioned it,
One of the Skill Masters had 108 little sisters. Unfortunately, by the time he "arrived" in this world, only 20+ were still alive.

Also, they later find out the character settings you can fill up during the character creation have an actual impact on their personalities.

Group Leader
Also, they later find out the character settings you can fill up during the character creation have an actual impact on their personalities.
What else would their personality be based on?!

Group Leader
Meant to say unexpected impact :notlikethis:
Their traits either get exaggerated or behave differently than what they expected. (It was never mentioned if Skargo's mother complex is something Cayna wrote or he naturally developed over the years)
as in "yeah it sounded better in my head"?

Dex-chan lover
Thinking about it... It would be a nightmare for that one incel that used the NPC creation system to build a harem of nigh immortal waifus and then be born again in this world with all those wives existing and remembering him as their husband.

Imagine that: An Incel that spent his entire life too chickenshit to even talk to a female online suddenly finding himself being the husband of harem that remembers him differently that how he acts now. xD

Dex-chan lover
as in "yeah it sounded better in my head"?
Something like that, yea. Most of those are just played for laughs.
The Skill Master I mentioned previously wrote one of his little sister to "admire Cayna", he did not expect that translates to her being a full blown fangirl of Cayna.
Thinking about it... It would be a nightmare for that one incel that used the NPC creation system to build a harem of nigh immortal waifus and then be born again in this world with all those wives existing and remembering him as their husband.
The LN did mention the devs/admins do filter out inappropriate or fetish traits, so they can't have relationship like slaves. No idea if you can still build a harem tho
Imagine that: An Incel that spent his entire life too chickenshit to even talk to a female online suddenly finding himself being the husband of harem that remembers him differently that how he acts now. xD
That is certainly an interesting idea for a story lol. Like how far the guy can keep role playing his online persona but in real life.

Dex-chan lover
You can write bios for them. Side note, mine are part of my character's harem.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the lidl update. How long until modern mmo made similar system like foster child i wonder

Dex-chan lover
One of the Skill Masters had 108 little sisters. Unfortunately, by the time he "arrived" in this world, only 20+ were still alive.
bro wanted a suikoden game with all-female casts 😂

Users who are viewing this thread