In the Land of Leadale - Vol. 5 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter,
i am pretty sure there are plenty of examples out there, why you shouldnt give players gm rights
looking at you eve online

Speaking from an MMO gaming perspective, I can confidently imagine this is to prevent a market forming around the skill scrolls, along with parties, players and etc drama of a market as powerful as that. Like she says, everyone who wants one must earn it.

From what I understand of the story so far, it seems like Cream Cheese has that level of authority they do because of this ethic of hard work, and likely the devs share that principle with them and had no problem making that clan as powerful as GMs lol
remind me of Atlantica, where you can actually teach people skill that you learn or buy the skill level book, those are expensive as fuck

Dex-chan lover
Wait, so her kids are self-aware that they're technically player accounts in a game?
Partially, they are aware they and the players are different, and they have access to a system of skills that only they can use, but as far as they know, their memories, personalities and relationships are all real. Wait till they start asking about their father

Users who are viewing this thread