In the Mood for Love - Ch. 10 - Explanation

“Should I know you?” Holy crap her face at the end, I love her already. Also pinky is completely right about that guy I’m proud she stood up for herself. Thank you so much for the chapter.

Men who think that dressing a certain way means you consent are trash who don’t deserve to exist in my opinion at least

Double-page supporter
That one line was quite cathartic. I don't even need to say which line it was. Also, her friend seems cool.

Group Leader
YASSSS QUEEN TELL THAT MAN TO F-- OFFFFFF!!!!
YASSSSSS 2ND QUEEN BEAT HIS ASSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

I love her bff, she's really cool and somehow she looks like the ML, I'm gonna take it as a good signal, lol.

Oh my freaking YASSSS GIRL!!!! I'm so proud of Yeonwha, I loved the phrase where she said her fashion style is not equal to consent!!!!! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Tbh any man who does the same sh*t as this dirty pig knows nothing about how women or people in general (and they're trash). Who'd like to treated that way? Is he brainless?! We don't care a damn about men, we care for us and we dress for us, nobody wants opinions about our bodies and just LEAVE US ALONE!!! 😊🙌🏻

Edit: Tnks for sharing haha, this webtoon is making me feel so good, lol

Such a good manhwa and great episode! To see Yeonhwa stands for herself and just...what she said is soooo on point!! Thanks to the author for writing this manhwa and thanks for the translation!!!
Seriously this episode should be read by everyone!! Some people need to know that its our body, we wear what we want and we never wanted some sh**** "compliment". And YES WHAT WE WEAR DOESNT GIVE CONSENT!!! (I can't believe we still have to make this clear in this day and age...)
Sorry if I made any mistakes, English is not my first language!^^

Finally, she fights back. I'm so happy.

I can't tell you how many times I've read manga and seen anime where the MC gets bullied for being different, and the main character just takes it. People have to stick up for her in the end time after time without the main character growing. It drives me insane.

I was about to drop this manhwa if she didn't get some noticeable character development, but Im happy it happened.

Also, "my fashion doesn't give you consent." It's powerful, but it's a little hackneyed. I guess it just sounds like what people would say in an after school PSA to me.

Firmly YESS. The way I dress myself doesn’t give you the RIGHT to consent from ME.

Users who are viewing this thread