In the Mood for Love - Ch. 33 - end of season 1

BRUHH NOOOOOO ITS INCOMPLETEN SMEDNJFJFFNNF i didn’t know that omg....... i just wanna know who she ends up with... the author left it as a perfect mystery with the last panels of her holding hands with a mystery man. lemme go cry now.

i personally love her and blondie ;;

thank u for the mass release !

awww, kinda sad to hear that the author had stopped for a while
thank you for all the chapters
I really enjoyed this series so thank you for the fun ride ^-^

i’m sad it hasn’t updated hopefully the author will come back this year and continue i really wanna see who she chooses my hope is blond cause i love them together

Dex-chan lover
I'll kind of miss this. The story is extremely typical for a Korean college romance toon. But o my gawrsh she is so beautiful and the art in general is quite something.

dang, i don't think the author is coming back because some people are saying she copied other people's work?

Thanks for the update!! Had no idea the author had taken such a big hiatus. Hopefully all is all right and they can come back on top!!

wow, fantastic ending. Such a beautiful feeling - so much confusion, but tenderness, and anticipation. I can wait to see how their lives evolve :)

I went to the RAW version of this webtoon in DAUM and it seems that on the last chapter, all the comments are talking about "tracing"? I think it is about the art style which seems too similar to other artist's original artworks. I don't know whether the storyline is plagiarized or not but honestly speaking, the plot is kind of the cliche romance webtoon of a korean college student. Overall, I enjoy reading this webtoon but yeah, I am sure it will not comeback with Season 2. On the last panel, we can clearly see like it is foreshadowing of marriage but we don't know who she ended up with. Btw, the art style kind of remind me with "Secret Playlist" 😍 You can read it for free in the official WEBTOON's site to support the artist.

[EDIT : Alright people I found the link where they said it is similar to this webtoon ( https://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=703839&weekday=sat ) .... Not sure but the comments in the first chapter kind of lead me to this. ]

Users who are viewing this thread