In the Mood for Love

Myungjun is my fave. Too bad he's not a male lead. I'll just ship him with the short blondie. They're cute.

Why does the fm lead character acting so bad in the opening, the fact she can't speaks for herself makes things so uncomfortable and that 's not something character development or her past can help. If her personality so weak she won't dress like that in the first place,
ugh, not sure how good this comic gonna be but the plot surely bad design at the beginning.

pls update this, its sooo good and goes over some really important current issues (that are especially bad in korea)

Thank u so so much spring pallette 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

I'm looking forward to more chaps!! Thanks for the translations up till now, please keep it up!

A NON TOXIC ML ?????? This story is so realistic, but the MC's outfits are so cute I have actually copied some lmao

pub. status should be changed to at least hiatus, it hasn't been updated for a year since end of season 1 and there was a plagiarism (tracing) controversy that was never properly clarified i think

Group Leader
for clarification, the author/artist didn't trace (stated in the season 1 afterword/extra), but they didn't explain it when allegations were most tense, nor did they rly apologise.(...?) so netizens were kinda angry or bewildered by the author's decisions.

this is just what i can understand from the raw sites and stuff lol

oh no she's such a creep and trouble magnet!!!! Can't wait for the next chapters. Thank you so much for this update!!! <3

Users who are viewing this thread