Inaho-kun wa Nise Kanojo no Hazu na no ni

Well after reading what there is of now it's no wonder people feel scammed. Aside from the chara designs, none of it match the "previous installement". All the cuteness was lost and now we've got a half backed mystery box character that comes off as a cold hearted manipulator. The resulting antics are trite and have been seen a million times over already.
Guy will eventually melt the other's heart and himself will get over the gender "barrier", and the drama will most likely come out from the "female" protagonist (presumed) complicated circumstances.

I love the original pre-serialization so much so when I saw it was being serialized I was like "Yes! more of the story!" so I started reading it. bro, the look on my face after I finished the first chapter. who is this crossdresser? because it ain't Inaho I tell you what. There isn't much I can say that hasn't already been said. i'm just sad and disappointed. the story ain't the same, it isn't as cute, the characters don't really feel the same and worst of all, INAHO'S SISTER GOT CUT?!?! WHY?!? I don't like this serialization tbh, very disappointed.

Users who are viewing this thread