Inaka ni Kaeru to Yakeni Natsuita Kasshoku Ponytail Shota ga Iru - Vol. 3 Ch. 28

Contributor
Quality Redrawing is a time-consuming and seriously underappreciated part of scanlations.

Dex-chan lover
So that answers whether Kei is trans. He's not, only wants to look cute for the person he likes.

Also, is it just me or have traps seen a growth in recent years? They were already there, yes. But there's a ton of thek right now, even fucking JUMP has The Dentist Manga.

Fed-Kun's army
Cute shota is cute. His buddy's a pretty great friend and older brother too.
Altogether wholesome and blessed chapter, may the tan shota god bless you with good dreams and healthy skin and hair, scanlator. You deserve it after that nightmare of a panel and an all-nighter bringing this to the English-speaking world.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks translator-kun.
Kinda grooming this shota somehow but I'll let it slide.
Wonder if this will ever get into HOT territory, the dream was pretty warm

Why do people come to a shounen ai/yaoi manga and starts with "is he trans" "he got to be trans" and their stupid shit it's annoying, nobody cares and if it was trans it'd probably include the gender bender tag

Dex-chan lover
@Bluefox_1 Not Weekly Shounen Jump, but their online magazine, Jump Plus, it has Dosanko Gyaru, Dentist San, Torture Princess, Kaijuu #8, and of course Spy x Family. Why do you think it gets official translations in MangaPlus?

Power Uploader
@ButaDR Exactly, I hate when people call traps trans. Seriously, when someone calls Astolfo or Felix trans, I want to literally kill them. How retarded can you be to say that?

Dex-chan lover
@Darklight99 Well, I only read the one-shot here, so I haven't seen it on MangaPlus either. Well, Jump Plus sounds somewhat more sensible, yeah.

Dex-chan lover
Dude just wanted to get a reaction out of his cousin that he didn't see very often, nothing more. It's funny seeing complaints regarding invasive inclusion, but good lord. He's a kid, he blatantly says he's not interested in being a girl, and he is boyish in every way except for his glorious mane. Still, the yaoi vibes are getting a biiiiiit too strong. Gotta tone it down with some more wholesome.

Also, seconding Arin-san. Traps are entirely different since they lure you in and surprise you with a pop up pirate. Saying traps are trans just means you're saying trans people are deceitful. I take a neutral stance, but even I can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch here. Kei is just a boy with nice hair, and unlike nii-chan's weird dream, he isn't a trap. Don't diss the nice hair.

Dex-chan lover
We're really thankful for your immense effort! yeah those panels looks like hell lo/

Daiki is not only best bro, he is literally a brother too hahaha

BCS

Dex-chan lover
@Werebearguy spending what, a year or so growing out your hair just because your cousin made a passing mention about ponytails? That's actually quite a lot

Dex-chan lover
daikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii why are you so goooooddddddddddddddd 😭😭😭😭
this is precious as hell

Group Leader
Yuh. Fr Daiki is a big brother too.
I kinda ship him with Kei tho.
Anyways, thanks for the upload but i am already wanting for more !! GO GET THE ENERGY JUICE AND GET BACK TO PHOTOSHOP !

Users who are viewing this thread