Inaka ni Kaeru to Yakeni Natsuita Kasshoku Ponytail Shota ga Iru - Vol. 4 Ch. 39.7 - Comiket Extra - GO! SENTO! + The Promised Summer Festival

Dex-chan lover
Author casually depicting a bunch of adults getting aroused by a kid.
Gosh, and in a shota doujin at that! Shocker.

Oh the Japanese and their weird horniness towards necks
Not weird. Expand your erotic horizons a little; before long you'll see the appeal of necks, feet, ears, armpits, navels, back dimples and so much more.

Dex-chan lover
Not weird. Expand your erotic horizons a little; before long you'll see the appeal of necks, feet, ears, armpits, navels, back dimples and so much more.
I mean, those other examples I can understand because artists can pour their love into them and I can appreciate their creations. But necks in manga are almost an overdone trope. I don't think I've ever seen a manga show me WHY its arousing. Protag is just suddenly flustered at the sight of it.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, those other examples I can understand because artists can pour their love into them and I can appreciate their creations. But necks in manga are almost an overdone trope. I don't think I've ever seen a manga show me WHY its arousing. Protag is just suddenly flustered at the sight of it.
It's for sure a cultural difference, but not one beyond the realms of appreciating from the outside. I have some speculation as to why, but I'd rather keep that to myself. It must be said however, that this particular cultural artefact is clearly a very old one, going by Japanese art and fashion. Older than Western obsessions with feet, lingerie, and women's hosiery at the very least.

A blessing upon my house this day,,,, to think I would see these two once again. Many thanks as always for your translation.

Dex-chan lover
I imagine it's because necks are normally hidden by hair, so when women (or in this case femboys) tie their hair it's no longer hidden. It's like they're taking off a piece of clothing, or that's my theory.

Dex-chan lover
Nape 🥵😭 RAPE 💢🤤

Users who are viewing this thread