Inaka no Home Center Otoko no Jiyuu na Isekai Seikatsu - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Take care and keep your health up - and thank you for your hard work.

(That he learned about that wall while working isn't too silly - it's a kind of wall one might build if one wants to get rid of a slow incline by using landfill, but want the end result to be a bit pretty as well).

Aggregator gang
So the gods are bored since there is no demon lord to cause the summoning of a Hero, so they send this guy in hope for him be the trigger of a revolution?

Trigger probably would have been a better translation then Detonator as trigger would imply he is the start or cause of a change or series of events while detonator would have more negative connotation and imply the destruction of the world.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry, detonator? As in destruction? Geez, you make it sound like you hate the world.

Dex-chan lover
How exactly is the world only 400 years old? Is that enough time for things to develop, like language, tools, metalworking, agriculture, civilization, etc?

Dex-chan lover
@Nk9bjp4A I'm pretty sure that in this world the God's just dumped the humans and other races like, there, do your thing. Everyone is blessed with 1 or 2 skills and I guess language was given to them and don't have to worry about learning (I mean mc is talking to them like normal)

@Nk9bjP4A I doubt that the world is 400 years old. I'd bet the meaning here is that the current age is 400 years old. and society is probably stagnated.

Contributor
And Hera turns out to be a bitch just like all the other versions of herself, trying to kill the MC by giving him more powers than his body was supposed to be able to handle.

Aggregator gang
Detonator sounds like a destruction like future, trigger is better or maybe catalyst for context🧐.

Dex-chan lover
You know what they say, ships are the easiest way to transport slaves. (Presumably why they ran from the ocean)

Users who are viewing this thread