Inaka no Home Center Otoko no Jiyuu na Isekai Seikatsu - Vol. 9 Ch. 46

Dex-chan lover
the translation aside, i still can't get over Adelina suddenly marrying that knight dude out of nowhere, like, their interaction are shown in 2 chapters out of 46 chapters, if you can even call it proper interaction

i'm not against MC not getting all the girls, but it needs build up, literally makes me lose motivation to read this title

Dex-chan lover
Emperor pogface the first :meguupog:
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png

Dex-chan lover
The kings head to body ratio did not look all that well xD

Dex-chan lover
the translation aside, i still can't get over Adelina suddenly marrying that knight dude out of nowhere, like, their interaction are shown in 2 chapters out of 46 chapters, if you can even call it proper interaction
Nope, it isn't a proper interaction. That's why she explicitly said that they'll divorce if it isn't work. Basically, a trial period with a ceremony.

Yup, she has a very weird mindset. And that isn't out of nowhere.

Damn yes he is a lucky b*stard.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update! It was just a good straight forward update, and a good chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Nope, it isn't a proper interaction. That's why she explicitly said that they'll divorce if it isn't work. Basically, a trial period with a ceremony.

Yup, she has a very weird mindset. And that isn't out of nowhere.

Damn yes he is a lucky b*stard.
I disagree, while the author characterized her having weird mindset, she only follow people she found interesting which literally the reason she followed the MC in the first place
In chapter 42, it was literally shown that she said she likes the knight because he's a hardworking dude, but unlike the MC, it wasn't shown at all like indicating that the 2 have interacted for a long time, which is bullshit for relationship-based story and makes the reader feel detached because it's just there

Which my point back to my original comment, there's no build up at all, and again, out of nowhere

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I really feel they should have made it a month not a week, it would be impossible to not only teach them the new techniques and build multiple houses, plumbing and everything. It feels so unrealistic, I had no issue with the whole Knight and Queen thing cause its nice to see someone not an MC get women and Knight has shown for a while he liked her albiet it was pretty subtle.

Users who are viewing this thread