Inaka no Kuro Gal JK to Kekkon Shimashita - Ch. 2.1

Dex-chan lover
I wish the author just stick with hentai.
Yeah, the R18 version has better art and seems more honest about its intentions. Only thing I really prefer about this version (besides rape-free romance) is the suggestion that the gal would like to be a writer herself. But I doubt that's gonna go anywhere :rolleyes:

Dex-chan lover
Man, if only we could get thicc, big tiddy gyarus out in the boonies. People would surely repopulate the Japanese countryside

Dex-chan lover
...atleast when shit goes down he has the wherewithal to grab her and...haul ass...

Dex-chan lover
lol bros got decent strength to be able to lift her up that easily I will say good for you

Dex-chan lover
I can try using the other raws for the next release. Comicwalker changed their reader yesterday, and it looks like the quality got worse. It looks okay on phone and tablet though. I didn’t notice it.
Some of us Ojisans use 34+ inch ultrawide 2k/4k gaming monitors. Lack of scanning quality can be pretty painful.

Dex-chan lover
I think that was a joke. At least it's the type that I tend to make. Those and Dad Jokes.
who says mine isn't a joke. it's always funny to see people responding to threats and insults via fun ways instead of getting butthurt, boohoo, I'm a victim and what not. I've always looked down on crying on the internet. If you let internet trolls and bullies get to you, you're clearly not ready for the internet. When it gets to real life it's a different issue though and you should seek help immediately.

Dex-chan lover
168AknW.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread