Inaka no Kuro Gal JK to Kekkon Shimashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 2

Isnt this chapter 2?
I don't have an AniList account, but I can confirm what the uploader said. Inaka no Kuro Gal JK to Kekkon Shimashita (chapter 1) was published on 2021-09-20. Inaka no Kuro Gal JK to Kekkon Shita Nichijou (chapter 2) was published on 2021-11-21. Zoku Inaka no Kuro Gal JK to Kekkon Shimashita (chapter 3, this one) was published on 2022-08-14. Zokuzoku Inaka no Kuro Gal JK to Kekkon Shimashita (chapter 4) was released on 2023-07-01 on toranoana. Zoku Inaka no Kuro Gal JK to Kekkon Shita Nichijou (chapter 5) was published on 2023-12-31.
The "date of publication" of each chapter is on the credits/last page of each release, and I'm also looking at them on Sad Panda. She is pregnant at the very end of chapter 1 in a 1-page timeskip. Chapter 2 is before she's pregnant, and this chapter 3 is how she got pregnant. Chapter 4 is when she gives birth and chapter 5 is baby stuff.

Thanks again to the uploader. Found something new to read

Dex-chan lover
I just came here since the uhh... Yeah since this got serialized and uhh there was a link I swear I didn't know

Dex-chan lover
"Plowing her pussy while you plow the soil, huh?" I swear she makes it seem likes she's done it too LOL

Edit: I wrote this shit as soon as I saw the panel. They've been fucking long enough for the grannies to comment, leave, do their work and come back to see her still getting pumped full of baby batter

Fed-Kun's army
There's another veraion of this story with a less lewd, rapey, plot. Whats the deal here?

Dex-chan lover
There's another veraion of this story with a less lewd, rapey, plot. Whats the deal here?
It's an increasing practice to have an normal version which baits people into reading the R18 version. Oftentimes the R18 version is on a paywall like patreon or Fanbox.

Sometimes it works in reverse when a popular R18 works wants to get serialized but needs to reel it back to get published.

Dex-chan lover
I don't have an AniList account, but I can confirm what the uploader said. Inaka no Kuro Gal JK to Kekkon Shimashita (chapter 1) was published on 2021-09-20. Inaka no Kuro Gal JK to Kekkon Shita Nichijou (chapter 2) was published on 2021-11-21. Zoku Inaka no Kuro Gal JK to Kekkon Shimashita (chapter 3, this one) was published on 2022-08-14. Zokuzoku Inaka no Kuro Gal JK to Kekkon Shimashita (chapter 4) was released on 2023-07-01 on toranoana. Zoku Inaka no Kuro Gal JK to Kekkon Shita Nichijou (chapter 5) was published on 2023-12-31.
The "date of publication" of each chapter is on the credits/last page of each release, and I'm also looking at them on Sad Panda. She is pregnant at the very end of chapter 1 in a 1-page timeskip. Chapter 2 is before she's pregnant, and this chapter 3 is how she got pregnant. Chapter 4 is when she gives birth and chapter 5 is baby stuff.

Thanks again to the uploader. Found something new to read
Can you get into exhen or just e-hen?

Dex-chan lover
Naturally or do you vpn and stuff? I tried everything I could think of and it's still a blank page. The ingenious cookie is still mystery
You need to make an account on e-hentai forums and log in before you try to enter exhentai. Otherwise there are ways around it, but this is the easiest one. If you try to go to sadpanda before logging in you'll have to remove your cookies before trying again as you get locked out.
I have a 13 year old account, so I've never really tried getting around it any other way I must admit. A lot of stuff have been purged from sadpanda later years, so it's hard to find a lot of stuff.

Dex-chan lover
You need to make an account on e-hentai forums and log in before you try to enter exhentai. Otherwise there are ways around it, but this is the easiest one. If you try to go to sadpanda before logging in you'll have to remove your cookies before trying again as you get locked out.
I have a 13 year old account, so I've never really tried getting around it any other way I must admit.
My account over there is 5 yo now but I still can't get in, every year I try clearing my cookies and relogging but it's just haven't been successful
A lot of stuff have been purged from sadpanda later years, so it's hard to find a lot of stuff.
Fuck fakku and irodori btw

Due to the recent massive purge that happened on nhen, I've been inclined to access ex cause there are still some stuff there. Seeing my favorites going from 40k down to 25k is depressing 😔

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
"Plowing her pussy while you plow the soil, huh?" I swear she makes it seem likes she's done it too LOL

Edit: I wrote this shit as soon as I saw the panel. They've been fucking long enough for the grannies to comment, leave, do their work and come back to see her still getting pumped full of baby batter
I bet this village specializes in vegetable that taste slightly salty with a squiddy kind of aftertaste.

Dex-chan lover
My account over there is 5 yo now but I still can't get in, every year I try clearing my cookies and relogging but it's just haven't been successful

Fuck fakku and irodori btw

Due to the recent massive purge that happened on nhen, I've been inclined to access ex cause there are still some stuff there. Seeing my favorites going from 40k down to 25k is depressing 😔
As an excuse I got no time to read everything. :aquadrink:

Users who are viewing this thread