Inari Konkon

Dex-chan lover
the last 5 chapters can be read from other sites. FUCKING GOOD MANGA

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, if Kronix likes it, it's probably bad...
I've never been more wrong.

I don't is just me, but I'm more interested on the relationship between Touka and Uka

Group Leader
It’s been a long time since I read it, but my memory tells me that it’s damn good. And I’m probably not wrong about that, either.

Contributor
This one was...hmm...weird.

On one side, you have the fucking annoying shojo school couple, who look like a romance manga for teens.

On the other side, you have the romance between the Big brother and the Godess, which is aimed at adult, and much, MUCH BETTER than the "main" couple.

Well, it was worth reading this only for the bro/godess, you can skip the rest.

Fed-Kun's army
I’m glad I’m not the only one who feels the same way about the brothers romance. After watching the anime I always wondered why weren’t they the main couple lol

Dex-chan lover
Spoilers:
So, no human even remembers Roula anymore? He never even existed for them? Damn, that's sad. Inari kept fucking up and got her happy ending, and while Roula got what he wanted as well, none of his family even remembering him is kinda sad.

Please no offence to my review of the story. Everyone has different tastes.
Well I'll be honest, I liked the story but it was definately not a 8.5 star. At most I will give it a solid 6. The only part of this story I liked is the uka x touka. The rest was just repetitive and boring. She(Inari) transforms, she(Inari) fucks up, and she(Uka) cleans up. The uka story truly felt romantic and really good. Also why the kouji family drama at the end. It was completely unnecessary. The fact that touka gave up everything to be with uka was just outright brilliant. Hence a solid 6, all for Uka x Touka.
Phew that was long.

synopsis just sounds like an insecure girl that was jealous of someone hate this type of story since jealousy pisses me off.

Fed-Kun's army
@Puru69 did you read the whole thing? Can you tell me if the brother and that goddess become a couple in the end? Because no one is translating this

SOMEONE SPOIL IT FOR ME PLS

@calmbreez Of course man.
Yes Uka and Touka end up together. It was the only reason I read this manga. In the end inari loses control of her power and is in critical condition. To save her from this the only way was for her to become a goddess and leave everything. But she didn't want to do it so Touka instead decided to take that energy and become a god. He then ends up with uka and they have a kid together in the end. This part was fucking beautiful. But as a price for becoming a god everyone on earth forgets about him. Even his parents and that sister. It was sad but also very romantic.

Users who are viewing this thread