Indulged in Your Light

THANKS FOR YOUR HARD WORK!! CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!! SERIOUSLY!! LOVE THE ART SO MUCH!! AND THE CHARACTERS ARE LOOKING SO AWESOME!! KYAAAAAAA!! <3 <3 MORE PLEASE!! <3

!!!! FTS SCANS ANNOUNCE MENT !!!!​
Hello everyone, sadly a scanlation team called Modan Scans have decided to post chapter 7 and chapter 8 of Indulged In Your Light. While we have claimed the project and have worked on it from chapter 0 til chapter 6 so far. We worked really hard on chapter 7 and 8 but they refuse to stop posting it even when we tried to talk to them about it. We're really sad but we can't do anything about it if they refuse to stop posting it. If the quality changes, it's because the scanlation groups are not the same. Please know we always want you guys to read the best quality and put in our best work to give you guys a good reading experience. We will keep working on the project and you can join our discord server to get notifications when we've updated! https://discord.gg/3STUTKZ Thanks for always supporting us!

😍 We love you all! 😍​

Dex-chan lover
@cherubine that sucks, hopefully you guys came to an agreement now! i was wondering why there were 2 scanlation groups working on the same chapters within a similar time frame

What the hell's wrong with Shu Yun's dad and Tong Yang's dad?? BOTH ARE SO RUDE

Fed-Kun's army
Seems like
Tong Yang
has fallen pretty hard. But it's been so long since I started that I can't remember how that happened 😅

Users who are viewing this thread