Infection - Vol. 11 Ch. 94 - A Date With Kirara

🤕Am I missing something? They've been together for months and she literally coaxed him into sex multiple times right🤕

@vidopnir that might be true, but now she only want to enjoy some peace with her boyfriend, but him................ want to enjoy his dick lmao

Double-page supporter
Hey profagonist, this still isn't officially an H manga. You can't expect all girls to want the D 24/7.

Of course if it was an H-manga, some old ugly dude would be getting the action, and he would be sloppy-seconding his own sister after she had been used. So get your minds out of the gutter.

Dex-chan lover
Alright boys,
sex in 2 chapters
, hang in there.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone was all over his mini firefighter before, and now they're not. Poor guy is so confused considering how the girls acted before. Can't even blame him for thinking they're still horny animals like before. Lacking charisma is his sin though. Dude has no balls, even if he buried them deep in prior chapters.

Dex-chan lover
the prospect of going back to the regular world has oficially closed down Horny on Main hunting season, but this poor dude just got his license and is in the middle of the woods alone and confused....

with the regular life coming back, all the girls will town down the horny, and focus in the romance part, but honestly i feel they both kinda fucked up, for a date she should have picked somewhere else, an onsen is a classic sex related date, like the christmas date, she really should have chosen another place, but my dude aint innocent either, she said no and he kept pushing his luck, dude deserves the angy hes getting, cant say i dont understand him doe, after so much time being teased by her and the senpai, hes built up the horny meter, and he just got a gf so of course hes gonna try to fuck her brains out at the first chance he gets...but dude really needs to learn some tact, like damn, dont let the horny control you!

Dex-chan lover
I mean i get the situation but dude should learn to read the room. even in an apocalypse you cant forget the romance.

Dex-chan lover
Ah ... the balls ... they are the blue, LMAO.

Also, ladies ... please know that sexual interest (from a man) does NOT indicate relationship interest. She let him tap that before they started a relationship ... now, he has to earn more of it.

Also also, fellas ... stop tapping things that you're not sure you wanna keep. When your small head does the thinking you can put your big head in a tough situation.

Dex-chan lover
he has let too much time to pass since last time, so ofc he can't go directly to sex without setting the mood, if he had keep doing it from time to time, probably he could have get away with it. But he didn't so...

If she wasn't interested in sex, maybe she shouldn't have invited him to an onsen, of all places. *facepalm*

Users who are viewing this thread