Infection - Vol. 7 Ch. 58 - Negotiation

Dex-chan lover
Remember kids, if you eat worms they'll just keep on growing inside your stomach

Dex-chan lover
so the new carrier can kinda blend in but its like a fusion of all the worms into a parasite that can understand humans and control them to a certain degree... no wonder it wants the baby, a baby can enter any shelter without much investigation

Dex-chan lover
Hesitation, again, cost them their life. Never hesitate in a zombie/parasite apocalypse, boys n gals.

Yeah, why dont we risk our lives to save a guy who literally proclaimed he is a cannibal who wants to eat your baby and you. This fucking sugar candy mentality triggers me so much.

Group Leader
Whenever you face a life or death situation, remember: you have to make your emotive speech before you get the things done.
Oh, you died? At least you sounded cool.

Dex-chan lover
I really don't care about any of these filler characters

Double-page supporter
Woah, this dumb side story is still going? meh

Dex-chan lover
Now this is just straight up copying Parasyte to a degree, and not in a good way. For the love of god, can everyone in this uninteresting side story just bite the dust so the real story can continue?

Aggregator gang
so there are normal carriers, some weird ones, and there is helmet as well. but where does MC´s lil sis fit then? cuz she was supposed to have been infected, instead of becoming a carrier she went to sleep and some time ago reawakened like nothing had happened appeared before MC and then dissapeared out of nowhere.

Dex-chan lover
"Blow the head off!"

"I'm on it!"

Narrator: He wasn't.

Seems like I was right, it's an evolved carrier. That was probably the most boring out of all the options I thought of last chapter, though... oh well :/

Dex-chan lover
Hesitation, again, cost them their life. Never hesitate in a zombie/parasite apocalypse, boys n gals.
THIS. This man speaks the truth. This is why I was reading The Last Human ... at least that guy was like 'I won't give you time for your speil and/or give you an opportunity to come back and haunt me later bruh ... not sorry'. If they hadn't deleted over 100 chapters of that manhwa from here just because it got licensed I would have continued to read it but ... I guess we still have infected so that's good. I just wish the characters in this would also approach the apocalypse in a more 'realistic' way. I'm not asking any questions ... if you look suspect you get a bullet to the head.

Dex-chan lover
why do they always take so long to kill something and wait for it to do its prep time

"oh look something weird is happening, lets look on in shock and horror!" [dies moments later]

@chenando1
so there are normal carriers, some weird ones, and there is helmet as well. but where does MC´s lil sis fit then?

At the moment there are:

Type 1 - normal carriers
Type 2 - big "chibi" carriers (evolution from Type 1)
Type 3 - black eyed half-minde "speed zombie" (needed bitten "dead body" + contact with Type 2)
Type 4 - MC´s lil sis (Kaori)
Type 5 - Helmet

WARNING !!! Hard spoilers for Types 4 & 5

This types is abnormal evolution from Type 1 (Helmet) or incomplited (?) Type 3 (Kaori).

For this evolution needed contact with a lot of "Magical" (term of "Mahou Shoujo of the End") - unidentified (for those who do not know Japanese) energy (?) from that world.

Helmet it is in fact a sensible monster with a defective mind.

Kaori is practically "mahou shoujo", with improved normal mind and some other superhuman abilities.

Users who are viewing this thread