Infection

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised to be saying this but.. can we get back to the surviving part again? I mean is there something more that should be happening? Will he bang booby-nee later and have a harem with his fling #1 because I'll probably see that.

Dex-chan lover
dont understand why authors are so hellbent on making the 'first girls' the main focus even though he had no interest in her and same for her

also why is it focusing so much on this instead of the zombie shit lol

We're missing chapter 14.5 & 32.5 (English version).

Can someone upload them, please?

Thank you.

Double-page supporter
You know, If Takagi was the MC and Kisaragi the heroine, I would have loved this, but no, we got another dense piece of driftwood.

Gonna drop this shit! Was shipping MC with Kisaragi but no! He had to go and fuck Kirara and confess to her (҂ `з´ )
Even checked the raws from ch 90 because everyone kept saying Kisaragi comes into the scene then, but no! still fucking around with Kirara! Was expecting so much ヽ( `д´*)ノ

tfw the rating was so low? its ecchi harem post-apocalypse but still good tho!!

Group Leader
@quanle probably because it’s a post-apocalypse manga that episodically has depressing moments but at the same time focus more on ecchi and harem elements.

Contributor
@quanle

Because it's crap, for me at least.
This looks like a poor copy of Highschool of the dead (and it wasn't a really great manga too huh, but if we compare these two..it's a masterpiece) and the only good thing here is the Art. Everything else (story/characters/pacing/variety/action/romance/etc) is horrible.

Dex-chan lover
Seems like it's so bad that it's good. Can someone give me a minor spoiler from the beginning of the series to help me decide if I should read this?

Group Leader
@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN

Outbreak, MC escaped, MC's sister got bitten, Firefighter OP AF, MC's sister died, MC join firefighter to help others, MC's sister revived/evolved, ... a lot of ecchi... Story got blurred... dropped.

If you have time and braincell to waste then read it from the beginning. Starting was good, then the story got messy.

Dex-chan lover
@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN
DANDAN THE DANDAN
DANDAN THE DANDAN
hi,
random question is your youtube name also Dandan the dandan
and to everyone else how does one make ecchi smut out of a zombies manga? [edit] nvm if there's anything i've learned its that if something manages to get
a 5-6.1 on this site it must be the most vile thing in existence

Dex-chan lover
Ugh Kirara is the worst. Dropped this and picked it back up just to come and see that shit? Nah. Dropped for good

Users who are viewing this thread