Infection

Dex-chan lover
@EvilTomte it's not that bad to be honest. The drawing quality is top IMO and the story is at least decent. The reason why it's rated so low is the same as always: there are some extremely annoying self-rightious puritans on this site ( even among the mods I wager) and they rage whenever they see tits. Even though they probably don't read it they rate anything that has fanservice with a 1.

Power Uploader
So a downgraded version of High School of the Dead with smaller oppais? When I was starting this I was hoping that this could fill the void inside me that HOTD created, well it didn't exactly fill it up but oh well it's better than nothing. If anything this made me miss HOTD even more.

Like everyone else I can't understand why the rating is so low. Sure it might not be everyone's cup of tea.

Contributor
The reason why it's rated so low is the same as always: there are some extremely annoying self-rightious puritans on this site ( even among the mods I wager) and they rage whenever they see tits. Even though they probably don't read it they rate anything that has fanservice with a 1.

Or maybe, just maybe because the manga isn't really good ? No ?
I mean, after reading this...thing, even HOTD seems like a masterpiece for me.
Like someone said before, it's just here as a substitute for HOTD, but even that is not really well done.

Why would u care about rating on a site like this?? when the only thing u need to do is to create an account and that's all ;p and let's not forgot about ppl who see in tag "ecchi" "harem" then they will go read it and rate in 1 cuz there were ecchi and harem well that's definitely not something that anyone would expect.

Dex-chan lover
The art is very good and I like fanservice from time to time... but in this case fanservice is a constant desperate way to get attention, breaking the story that has a good general idea but is not very well executed. Is a below 7 to me

I heard there were NTR on another site, just here to confirm that. Not really good with NTR

Lemme rephrase, is there NTR?

what the fuck, i'll give this a try.

but this is just a fucking rip off of high school of the dead isn't it

Fed-Kun's army
Guys pleas tell me, yes spoil me too

Is this manga low rate cause the gore and story is bad so bad in good way? or something else?

Thanks!

Power Uploader
Vol 21 cover:
LyyJqXX.jpg

@Snowave Nah, it's because the story is all over the place and its making less and less sense every chapter.
It's basically garbage with a dash of ecchi.
Some people like it though cause they have the 500IQ required to understand the complexities and deeper levels of this masterpiece. Also, they're probably dung beetles

Users who are viewing this thread