Infection

what is the personality of the mc? is he dumb? is he the typical shounen mc that always has plot armors if he is met with dangerous situations? is he smart? is he the “you thought that this was my plan? sike bitch” type mc?

i read up until the part he saves people.
Mc is a justice ridden guy

Fed-Kun's army
It's too shounen, too ridiculous, it doesn't take it self serious enough... Also its too dramatic and the 'mc' is useless. Imo even a 5 rating would be fare

What a fucking mess this story turned out to be. "Err...zombies because of cosmology game data getting hacked" fuck off

I feel like author decided to mash up some of most successful manga ideas in this one (HOTD/Attack on titan/fire force first comes to mind) naturally it ended up as trash story but still nice flick.
@Snowave yes "it is so bad that it is good" type of manga

V4X

Pretty much only reading for Enami and Takagi. What an otherwise-awful manga.

The raws are already at chapter 198. With one translated chapter per month (the current upload "schedule" of the translator) it's gonna take almost 9 years to catch up with them. 4 and a half years with 2 chapters per month.

So my suggestion is to drop this and read the raws in one go. The story isn't that interesting anyway.

with all the hate in the comments for this series, im quite surpised this has gone on for 20+ volumes LMFAO

also the maggots bro..

Dex-chan lover
I thought this was going to be a successor to Highschool of the Dead. Boy was I wrong. HotD is better than this shit, the fanservice, main heroine, main hero and the cast are good (idk about Rei though, seems like an inconsistent bitch). Infection here half-assed everything. Art is still decently good though.

Dex-chan lover
I liked it when they were fighting for their lives.. not talking about science for chapters on end. Maybe divide that shit in between some action scenes.. idk. Pretty boring right now but I've liked the manga. Not as much as HOTD, but yea.

God the MC has just gone from unlikable to downright disgusting. Never looking back at this. Way to ruin what could've been at the very least an interesting read

My man blew the date in like 3 panals. For a mc that has always been reserved, this was a complete 180 from the character that was so strong in the beginning. This was almost too cringe to read. Its like character progression is reversing.

Dex-chan lover
Good art, shit story

Smh, this is no HOTD successor at all. Just a cheap imitation. Highschool of the Dead had better fan service, better plot and better execution. Not great but at least it wasn't horrible.

This? This is bad, fanservice is shit, poorly executed, mediocre and generic plot.

Dex-chan lover
Ravens Scans has chapters translated up to 130 in Spanish on their website as recent as Oct. 3rd, but just aren't uploading anything here for whatever reason. In fact they haven't uploaded chapters of any of their series in English in at least 3 months. The entire series has been up on Rawkuma for almost an entire year now.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread