Infinite Apostles and Twelve War Girls - Ch. 1

Group Leader
Are you sure that the panel on page 4 is "No way! It's the most powerful fire magic - Lava Bombs!" and not "No way! It's the most powerful ice magic - Frost Breath!" or something or the like?

Fed-Kun's army
Not to be that guy......but you let a lot of people die just to look kewl.

every line of dialogue looks to be clunkily written, and is most certainly clunkily translated if not both simultaneously.

I don't if the original text is bad or the translation just sucks.... Anyway, @Tray, he's an apostle, why care about people lives? You also don't care about other people right? If they are not close to you.

Dex-chan lover
@raltzero Its probably correct. She is most likely referring to her own magic being the most powerful magic - lava bombs, and she is surprised that the dragon survived it.

Fed-Kun's army
the "We have hopeful!" line triggered me a bit, but overall it's pretty good. I can get over a small grammatical error, considering that the translator's primary language is most likely not English.

Fed-Kun's army
"Apostles are stands on the top of the world", "GO AHEAD!"(This was supposed to be 'Advance' or 'Charge'), and now "We have hopeful"... I'm out...

Anyone else translating this?

Double-page supporter
Why did she pass out at the end.. was mcs swag so potent, she just fainted from it ?

Like, I can understand the bad english, since chinese is hard to translate and the translater's english is probably pretty rough. But here they litterally spell a name different in the next panel after she was introduced. That's just bad/lazy work

Users who are viewing this thread