Ingoshima - Vol. 10 Ch. 117 - Lifelong Resolution

Contributor
I blame the MC's time management skills here. This is an escape plot. Less talking, more escaping!

Well, Gamou ain't wrong though, at least literally. Aoi knows about it from watching him fuck the other women. Know, not feel.

Dex-chan lover
@Grishnag
You have to remember, it's Aoi's tits. It's been established that every time the MC gets a whiff of Aoi, his IQ drops by 100 cause the blood leaves the important parts of his brain.😂

b-bu- but i mean yea she married i mean i feel sorry for mc though but that married not kinda official...

Dex-chan lover
@ZeeXeeRee Is that a prejudice on another culture?
On ingoshima is pretty legal that type of marriage, we have no right to judge them.

Double-page supporter
This freaking wimp isn't even strong enough to piggyback his girl to safety, are you kidding me? Can we go back to Alexander Hamilton and Chad-sensei, please? Right now?

@WanRa I mean gamou been around for years of course he so strong and got to the point he became the leader and had a multiple wifes... meanwhile ur mc just got airplane crash on that island had no idea i mean he improving base on i can tell because in our world its hard to learn those fighting style and training things..

@Sweetbuttercupcakes @TheLastTLK It hasn't happened yet. But when MC used the drone to spy on them he got an image of Aoi climaxing (I think they gave her a drug or something like that?). Gamou noticed the drone so he might be bluffing to make MC lose his cool.

Dex-chan lover
So he's about to get his ass whooped and get his girl cucked in front of him, huh.

Ugh, I also wanna root for the bad guy, but the mc is, after all, equipped with plot armour strong enough to influence even the author... can we really say with certainty that what we want to happen will in fact happen?

Users who are viewing this thread