Ingoshima - Vol. 11 Ch. 126 - Agreement to Obscenity (1)

Dex-chan lover
I feel like Kana of all people should know how brutal the civilization is yet she still calls sensei a coward for doing what he did lmao

Double-page supporter
This deep in the game and i still can't believe those girls are high schoolers LMAO

Fed-Kun's army
Why do any of us read this? Haha Its self torture but I started and must finish this damn thing

Dex-chan lover
So after bieng rescued by sensei, sensei having to make a horrible choice and her egging sensei on it is somehow sensei's fault?
Fuck off bitch.

Yep if sensei fucks them than he will be just like Gamou and the others. He's letting the islanders corrupt his morality.

Fed-Kun's army
Did the thot forget that sensei saved her from getting raped over and over again? Does she think he can go super saiyan and take on the whole island like it's some kind of WSJ manga? I swear, the characters in this manga have really low IQ.

Bitch, you were practically begging him in previous chapters!
This fucking manga.

Dex-chan lover
Well at least our girl is working her way to the top. Hope she survives but typically these stories treat that as corruption and a moral failing >_>

Sensei don't! You're supposed to be our leading example in this dumpster fire. If you fall who will we look forward to saving the day

Users who are viewing this thread