Ingoshima - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - Captive Princess

Dex-chan lover
IDK if this has been said already but I'm getting some strong early Cage of Eden vibes from this ... without the prehistoric monsters.

Also, with the blitz of character introductions at the beginning, I'm struggling a bit to remember who is who ... and frankly to care about anybody dying at this point. Well, except water-rapist-kun. He can get dropped in that volcano for all I care ... but we all know that somehow this shitbag still makes it to near the end of the story and will be a problem for the protagonist group. He smells like an antagonist.

Also also, Dude ... don't just rush in there. You've been pretty good about coming up with plans but do a bit more assessment before you charge the enemy stronghold. But I guess the power of the Boner compels you ... I guess there may not be enough blood for both your dick AND your brain.

how come the wireless heli still working with the magnetic field around volcano.

Dex-chan lover
That proves it. If he was able to fly that thing over the volcano without it being KO'd by the hot air, then convection really isn't a thing here.

It probably fell to an arrow in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread