Ingoshima - Vol. 4 Ch. 30 - Provisions for Life, Provisions for Soul

Shark bait ooh ha ha.. 😁
Thanks for the chapter TLed.. Keep the good works.. 😉

Dex-chan lover
So let me get this straight she can out maneuver a shark in it's natural habit while stabbing it in the eye, but cant punch a beta male in the face who tries to make her blow him for water............ok.

anyone remember if that short hair girl is captured and being trained on?

I'm just glad she's not traumatized at men. Now I can ship these two

Dex-chan lover
@SaintNero ... So let me get this straight she can out maneuver a shark in it's natural habit while stabbing it in the eye, but cant punch a beta male in the face who tries to make her blow him for water............ok.
THIS. Seems a wee bit inconsistent in her capabilities and drive. I guess she can do anything for love (including out-swimming a shark and blowing/having sex with a rapist in training) ... and yes there are clear signs that she is 'in love' with the other girl. Though I wonder if her plot armor is as thick thicc as Aoi.

Fed-Kun's army
but because she was in the salt water now she's gonna be itchy all the time wtf (what the freak)

Contributor
Best school girl. Very tense chapter .
If these two were the MC/FMC, the story would probably be better.

Dex-chan lover
Glad author-san sank the yuri ship early, it is too pure for this kind of manga

Dex-chan lover
It is almost a shame sporty spice there didn't get eaten by the overly large shark. Why did the best girl have to die right at the start, and the only other moderately decent one is tied up being chain-raped in a shack? And instead the ones to get away are these two irrelevant side-girls. What a nuisance.

Dex-chan lover
Yuri power :D
And who was best girl that die right at the start? Only this sporty girl is somewhat decent and blondie is good. The rest are fucking useless. The guys aren't much better though.

Dex-chan lover
She sure was lucky to come out in one piece after having a close encounter with a shark!

Users who are viewing this thread