Yumeochi ~Yume de Bokura wa Koi ni Ochiru~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 30 - Dreaming of Falling For You

Dex-chan lover
Good enough landing, I suppose. Better than any sort of timeskip epilogue (please please don't have an epilogue).

Dex-chan lover
Well, it started off with a punch but it simmered own by the 5-6th chapter and making it harem really sealed the fate of this manga, Kitada was just introducing the girls just so he could continue the manga, I don't think he really had any proper story in mind when he started writing it.

Dex-chan lover
Not surprised that this got axed, i kinda stopped reading after the boring and generic harem stuff started but kept it in my reading list to read the comments on new chapters in the hopes that it returned the original plot but i guess that didn’t happen

Contributor
Man it realy felt like the author wanted to get this over and done with, really lackluster ending to it, rest was enjoyable though.

Dex-chan lover
Not a bad ending, but should've had more time.

Happens though, can't be that mad when other series have had no resolution at all.

I feel like this had legs though...sucks it got cut short.

Dex-chan lover
imagine how good we could have had it if author didnt go harem and we stuck with first girl or maybe omura in a similar style to oregairu. i really liked the first few chapters. this was a great premise with a poor delivery

Dex-chan lover
I'm still wondering who was the girl on the 1st page is, but whatever I guess.

Double-page supporter
i tot mc will be romance with ageha but not hmmmm ok not bad ending just sometimes feels typical like harem story ending, yeah just peacefull ending............. :) hoping author make ova/ mini story feels curious they're future :')

Users who are viewing this thread