Ingoshima - Vol. 5 Ch. 35 - Your Answer

In case someone cares: The sister that Toudou mentions on page 8 is the girl that got sacrificed to the sharks. Apparenty MC decided against telling them what he saw. Thats why he can´t see the brother in the eyes when saying he is gonna look for a her.

Contributor
Would be funny if MC fell in love with Blonde military girl instead of Aoi.

Anyways, glad to see the 2 best girl alive.

Contributor
Akira is clearly the most moe out of them all. Her eyes went from sharp to soft.

Double-page supporter
I really like delinquents in this manga.
..and also mc doesn't deserve the best girl.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, it's like the author tried to make her look cure rather than the rugged look she used to have.

I have seen to many "anime" to know where this is going... I bet Aoi is Ntr by this hunter and doesn't want to go and after that he gets the blond girl.

American girl has a crush on the MC....he doesn't deserve it in the slightest...He hasn't done one cool thing this entire manga...

Seems like generic stupid childhood friend will get raped, mindbroken and start NTRing the MC after acceptingthe village chief's D like that other mindbroken wife he has. Then she dies and MC ends up with badass American blonde girl and they escape together with other non-useless characters that dont die, then we see MC and blonde badass girl living a normal life back in the civilized world together.

At least I hope that what will happen is, and american girl doesnt die.

Users who are viewing this thread