Ingoshima - Vol. 8 Ch. 91 - Breaking the Queen

Fed-Kun's army
Lol how is it that every time the MC shows up i wish for his downfall, not sure if the author wrote him this way on purpose but the MC really sucks 😂

Dex-chan lover
The main girl may have plot armor so heavy that the space shuttle couldn't carry it. Or so someone in these very comments mentioned very early in this story. IDK if I believe it since it would take an act of God (aka the author) to prevent her from being ... violated in this situation.

Also, I'm very sure that Gamou saw that drone. He's not that dumb. Even if he didn't know what it was he would at least know it wasn't natural. He could have set this up to draw out the idiot that was shouting at the festival about saving Aoi. Come on stupid ... show your face so I can rip it off.

Also, also We all know this MC is dumber than a case of bricks (I don't mean to slander bricks), a bunch of mackerel, and some corned beef (who both locked themselves in a can and put the key on the outside). I've lost count of the number of times someone had to literally stop him from getting them all killed ... or even worse violated.

Supporter
This is where NTR should really show their beautiful trait. She need to bang okay

Dex-chan lover
His determination isn't likely to achieve much unless he starts thinking and stops trying to be a shounen hero.
But at least he isn't as stupid as that yaoi-fest teacher.

Users who are viewing this thread