Ingoshima - Vol. 9 Ch. 102 - Free Awareness (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
Are we still on sword fight Namek? Yep, we're still on sword fight Namek. Maybe in another 10 chapters, one of them will finally get another small injury.

Dex-chan lover
LMAO ... He kicked her in her snatch. I thought she was going to kick him in the nuts ... but he tried to kick her in her nuts ... This story is super progressive.

Fed-Kun's army
What the fuck I thought it was obvious she was a woman? And don't you fuckin dare to pull a "I don't hit women" shit off. It's a life and death situation for fuck sake.

Well of course she is women, or are you telling me that Alex had gay sex for whole time?

anyway, i don't think he will die, that girl taken liking on him and she likes collecting strong people

Thing is there isn’t really a good way for her to hit him hard enough to move him off of her in that mounted position. Much less bring her arm all the way in front of him without him retaliating... Can I get the Choreographer in here please.

Sure the past few chapters may just be sword fights but hell, these are better than full fledge chapters of other mangos imo.

Group Leader
Yeah, we already know she's a woman but Tachibana wasn't aware lol. Also, there's a mistranslation in the previous chapter which causes more confusion:

sNcWJbW.png

The bubbles say "No matter how much I want to beat HER", I already know... I don't stand a chance", but the original Japanese text says something more along the lines of "Even if I want to match this guy's/his sword... Having the right mindset isn't enough for me to win".

So yeah, he thought he was fighting a dude until the "no balls+ boobs" thing happened.

Group Leader
@nevian70gr No worries! I don't see an issue with the wording you guys used btw, I just thought it was odd he would call her a "she" and then go for the low blow haha. Once you realize he wasn't aware of Jyuubei being a woman, everything makes sense.

Users who are viewing this thread