Ingoshima - Vol. 9 Ch. 106 - Rain, Smouldering Earth (2)

Double-page supporter
Quick question because i dont remember quite well, they are high school students right?

Dex-chan lover
Ummm ... do like ... MOST of the characters in this thing have SHIT for brains? Who the fudge stands around in the open arguing when you are INSIDE the enemy camp. Even Chad-Sensei should have known better than to hold that conversation right there. I guess we have to have more fights, I get that. But a smart person fights on their terms and on advantageous turf. They HAD the element of surprise but would you look at that ... they are now surrounded, LOL. Even the so-called 'smart' MC is dumb as bricks. My bad ... I shouldn't be insulting bricks ... they can at least build a foundation.

Let me guess, they'll have the girls hostage by the time the battle is over

Aggregator gang
@Dipuc4Life And with sensei thinking how they were terrible at hiding last chapter...you'd think he'd usher them inside quickly. Then again, he seemed to be overcome by emotion...and it's a fact that people overcome by emotion don't exactly think rationally.

Fed-Kun's army
Okay.....

That last page was pretty hype and I was not expecting this form this manga

(after all the cucky MC act-cool moments...)

Dex-chan lover
Idiots.
Complete idiots. Is this supposed to be a survival manga or another damned shounen fight series?

cliche fuckboy looking ass shounen cucks. this manga just gets worse and worse. just make it more ecchi and i won't have to give a fuck about this dumb plot and these dumb characters

michii already defeated gaouls right hand man, aka the pervert LOL

what the fuck that nigga think he can do against michii? and eiji is fucking michii on steriods

Dex-chan lover
You should never go out in the open area when entering the enemies camp. Unless it was intentional.

Users who are viewing this thread