Ingoshima

read this from the start, it was sh*t from start to present. dropping not worth the small fan service.

@StickyTar I suggested those because they were the closest things that came to mind. I'll admit, Island of Giant Insects isn't great, but it's better than Ingoshima imo. And I will defend Cage of Eden any day lol

Contributor
@rtl_ddto

As long as Aoi didn't get raped, I won't drop this damn manga

Huh. Weird, because it's the total opposite for me.
I dropped this manga bcz of her horrible plot armor, because she's a waste of space, and because MC IQ drom to single number when he see her.

If she was raped (like...all the others girls ?) and killed, at least her existence would be useful, and i would give this a 6 rating instead of 3.

I'm not a fan of rape or Ntr, but i hate princess in distress like her even more.

Why is the girl's artstyle becoming uglier and uglier, they look too different compared to their hot first appearance

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone have a general idea when the next chapters are going to be translated & updated?

Can someone give a quick rundown from beginning to now. Started and stopped when MC encountered other people, so probably 20 chapters or so. Don't hate but don't want to invest time, but got to know what's happened. Especially with fmc.

Power Uploader
The chapter numbers on mangadex and mangabox do not match in anyway, not for a long time... We follow the printed volumes and just increment the chapters accordingly on mangadex on every release.

This manga still has the potential to be great, It's enough to see Gamou suffer a lot in the next phase and all the girls and MILFs become Keita's sex slaves, then revenge will be taken in a great way and all the bad memories will be forgotten (☞゚ヮ゚)☞
I am the best mangaka, the producer just listens to me (☞゚ヮ゚)☞

After reading all pussy comments here i expected something shocking from this manga. I read about 70 chapters and there was, like, couple rape scenes and that's it. It is pretty bland and i don't understand what all the crying was about, why 5/10 rating? Go read Parallel Paradise, which is way more dogshit and has 7/10 rating, except it has sex scene in almost every chapter and lets be honest - more than half of it is rape.
I can't believe i got baited by overreacting babies.

After reading all pussy comments here i expected something shocking from this manga. I read about 70 chapters and there was, like, couple rape scenes and that's it. It is pretty bland and i don't understand what all the crying was about, why 5/10 rating? Go read Parallel Paradise, which is way more dogshit and has 7/10 rating, except it has sex scene in almost every chapter and lets be honest - more than half of it is rape.
I can't believe i got baited by overreacting babies.
thought it was just me, but yeah ppl on here seem to be hella biased on some shit, and/ or jus cry about the mangas, nitpicking.

Users who are viewing this thread