Ingoshima

Fed-Kun's army
Lol nope. This manga makes it seem that the woman are just sex toys lol. All of the woman here have the brain the size of a pea. Any situation there is,the girls are like"opps I am helpless, rape me".

If you are reading this comment your parents will die within 5 years. To undo this curse you need to copy this and paste it on 5 other manga. i'm so, so sorry,please forgive me. I Know this may be seem nonsense but not gonna risk

All comment that said it is bad are worthless, as the manga keeps going till 100+ chapters 🤣

@zh3tigerrr
I have to say it does. This is not because of the extreme content within it. It is because there is nothing here outside of the extreme content filled with terrible characters.

Dex-chan lover
I am here for the smuts. And a wee bit too lazy to slog through all the gores and stupid MC bs. So lay it on me: What chapter have the sex scene?

If you think this is strong, it is because you guys dont read "Jinrouki Winvurga". At least in Ingoshima it makes you want to continue seeing the bodies of the girls, in Jinrouki it makes you angry and nauseous because women beat themselves in the belly so as not to give birth the childrens to their captors.

This has a moderately high number of follows and views. Why is it sow low rated? Or rather, how are so many people being compelled to click on it, read, and rate when it's rating is so low?
Was it originally good and then went on a downhill spiral?

Oh no they just read till the end (all 125 ch)
And then clicked 1 star button okay how loyal.

Users who are viewing this thread