Ingoshima

@Arin-san i understand that you dont like this manga, because i think its pretty dumb to but i would never say something should get axed because i dont like it

This manga can best be surmised as trash, but the junk food, no depth, cock tease kinda of trash.

Are most adult have this kind of fantasy? Man you never know of what is inside someone else head. That was a fucking hardcore stuff and i better stay away from this abominations hell.

Dex-chan lover
Wtf

That beta nose bleed I didn't see your naked body gag almost made me drop this manga

Terrible just, terrible

Power Uploader
It's been 117 chapters already, pleeasseee end it. I don't wanna keep coming back to this shit every week.

And for anyone asking why don't I drop this, well, I fucking can't. I never dropped any anime/manga, and that's how I plan to keep my streak, I finish what I start. At first, I was attracted by the Ecchi and Smut tag, but after I caught up to this dumpster fire, I understood how shit it is.

My ten star rating can't even do anything. And this isn't the lowest score. I saw one with 3 or something, it's what happens when almost 900 people give one star rating.

Dex-chan lover
This dude risking it all for some puss puss. Like, wtf man. Make a plan that would actually work before just jumping in there because she yo childhood fwieeend. How many people will die to just get her out I wonder

@SonsOfTheSky how will my soul be crushed exactly? Will it be quick and painless, or slow and agonizing? No but really, why is this series so terrible? I don't know if I should read it if it's that bad

Dex-chan lover
The story could have been slightly better if she actually did it with the chief. Her plot armor is too thick. The author treat the other girls like trash and I wouldn't mind if this is a grusome manga where everyone dies or suffer. Would be more realistic than letting every side characters suffer while the main characters didn't even get hurt or stay as a naked virgin in a raping lair for being the prettiest girl in the group. The bond between the 2 leads is also weak from the begining. They are not even couples to begin with.

Contributor
Agreed with @ponta666 .

The weakest part of this story isnt the gore or rape, it's by far the main character and this useless princess in distress named Aoi.

The story would easily be better without both of them.

Boo that latest chapter is even more bullshit. 117 chapters in and I was letting stuff build up but you're telling me that aoi is just gonna avoid rape the entire series and the main dood who ain't even that interesting is just gonna somehow win it all.

This had potential to be a manga that can be gruesome, gore, and rapey while constantly adding any and all moral alignments for the characters to constantly shift and I gotta call bullshit that the chief dood has not done anything with Aoi. Like even though the raping is not the main focus in goblin slayer and isn't seen much the implications are always there. I think this author meeds to rebalance his story here

Users who are viewing this thread