Ingoshima

Double-page supporter
I thought the low rating was entirely due to the MC and FMC.🤔
MC has a good head on his shoulders, but any mention of FMC and all the blood leaves his brain. FMC has plot armour so thick that if it was made of ballistic gel, a battle ship's guns wouldn't penetrate it.

@Amenohi I've seen nearly everyone in this manga go through something horrible while she has somehow avoided it forever now. Its not even due to her own wit or skill. It just doesn't happen at all.

Dex-chan lover
Whew lads, I'm not sure whatever happened to saying, "this isn't for me" and just moving on whilst not reading and junking up the comments section or review bombing the score, but maybe some people should rediscover that attitude.

Contributor
@Amenohi

MC has a good head on his shoulders, but any mention of FMC and all the blood leaves his brain.

This is so true.
Usually, he is 200IQ guy, who can think of great plan and save everyone.
But when he thinkof or hear this useless piece of meat (FMC...), he become 20IQ guy, and only think with his dick, apparently.

The best end for me would be for FMC to be killed, and MC ending with the blonde commando girl.

Power Uploader
Gotta wait a whole week for 11 pages of trash, just finish this crap already.

Dex-chan lover
This is an okay manga if you like T&A + Violence. The scoring isn't indicative of anything. It isn't any worse than other manga that have average scores over 9, and quite a bit better than a few of those.

mrf

still updating? keep the good work some will like it some won't.
visually for me it too much and waste for those girl

Z

I think people filter by the content tags then 1 star everything they can find

Dex-chan lover
Ignoring the stupid and possibly useless large 1 star rating is this manga good or does it deteriorate into a worser hentai?

@kingjulian77
Nope she somehow avoids by magic or god's will being raped or touched while other girls are communal vaginas for the village. It bugs me so much because it makes zero sense.

Power Uploader
The more I read this the more horrible it gets, if I didn't have my "No drop policy" then I would've dropped this manga way too long ago. How can you make every character in this manga so annoying and horrible? Idk ask the mangaka. I hope it gets axed soon.

@Timewaster_zoltar for once I can proudly say, the ratings are indeed very true. Normally I hate MangaDex's ratings, but this case is an exception. This manga is truly horrible. To answer your question, yes it's like a worser hentai. Even worse, I've read hentai with better story than this, this cocktease of a manga doesn't deserve a good score. This manga fails as a hentai and it also fails as a manga.

Power Uploader
@ap214708 - if you read the "Vol. 6 Ch. 38.51 - 38-51 Notice - Change of Chapter Numbering" you will see there are no missing chapters, just a change from the printed volumes to the 'online' chapters which are smaller as they are released weekly.

Users who are viewing this thread