Ingoshima

Power Uploader
Great chapter, today my rating for this manga went from 3* to 2*

Is this worth reading I've seen it for some time now but never clicked because of the cover, which looks more like a hook then interest?, and the rating too.

38 to 51 is missing so it really cuts the story, where i can find these missing chapters?

Power Uploader
@PastaBoi2 - if you read the notice you would have seen that there is no chapter missing, just a difference in numbering as the translations switched from the printed volumes to the web chapters (that are much shorter 10-14 pages usually).

might be the lowest rating i've seen on something so popular so what's going on with this one?

MC is a pussy? Main heroine gets raped? Nothing makes sense with the story?
I need some generic spoilers

Contributor
@lowscythe

might be the lowest rating i've seen on something so popular so what's going on with this one?

MC is a pussy? Main heroine gets raped? Nothing makes sense with the story

You will probably read this only for this manga, but the majority of the readers here hope the heroine will be raped, mostly because of
a extremely stupid plot armor, when you see what happento the others girls

The MC is trash too.
Well, actually he is normally a good and smart guy, but when he see the Fmc, he become a 20 IQ guy and think with his dick, probably.

If we remove the fmc and Mc, it's actually not that bad for a survival manga.

Power Uploader
For those interested check out the 'prequel' that tells the Gamou story: https://mangadex.org/title/59233/camgoroshi - first chapter is now out and will be a weekly update like ingoshima.

Still thinking about reading it but what’s the FMC’s plot armor? And is she does she have some redeeming qualities or is she just bitch or does she have no personality just whatever the manga dictates for her?

@milo-1
Her plot armor is probably the biggest in any work i've ever read. She is still a virgin despite every other girl taken captive like her being raped or sacrificed. She has zero personality outside of being the girl the male MC wants to save. You've learned nothing about her to this point and she has done nothing at all to actively or somewhat help her situation. She just lucks out at every single turn of this story.

Im fine with some guilty pleasure mangas.
BUT, DAMN THE MC's ALWAYS THINKING WITH HIS DICK WHENEVER IT'S SOMTHING RELATED TO THE FMC.
Almost painful to read.

Power Uploader
According to the publisher's website there will be no new chapter until the 18th January.

Users who are viewing this thread