Ingoshima

@Amithvishal Personally I don't like that outlook on it. If an experience is typically a negative for you then you won't judge it based on the merit of the manga but your own preferred look. You disliking lets say rape in a story won't help someone decide if they want to read it. If you don't mind rape in a manga but find it poorly implemented here or the story vapid from start to finish then vote. Youre basically going to a seafood restaurant when you dont like seafood then complaining to all the staff about the seafood. Does that make any sense? You have all right to do it but you're an idiot to do so or an asshole.

It's super edgy if you don't like that, I'd say stay far away. Theres not much else to criticize or even discuss if I'm being honest. Art can be really cluttered at times. I'd say its probably a 4 to 6 depending where it goes. Just not much to say and I'm okay with dark topics (Berserk is one of my favorite manga) but this is pretty low substance.

Fed-Kun's army
Errr how do I say this. You got what you searched for I guess. Be sure to read the tags before you read it. I mean the arts not bad and the plots not bad. It's just Im a bit more fantasy/romance type of guy so this general don't fit my taste other wise it's a good manga objectively speaking.

Dex-chan lover
It's not very good yet it's not very bad either. I'm just upset at how short each chapter is. :(

Aggregator gang
Why 4.94 stars? Mangadex really needs to work on their rating.. the majority either rates 10s or 1s

@BraveHeartedHero "Sexual violence" tag doesn't save how frequent we are going to have such scenes. Depending on the frequency of sexual scenes/intonations my reading experience will definitely change. There is no need for me hate a story just for one tag/genre. I might like Stranded and survival part of the story. Having 1 or 2 scenes of sexual scenes/intonations is tolerable for me. Depending on the frequency of such scenes my reading experience does reduce. But that doesn't give you any right to berate me for casting my score to it.

A story can never be purely of one genre. It will definitely will have multiple genre, with varying proportions, constituting the story. So your analogy of comparing seafood with one particular genre is incoherent. One particular genre, is more like an ingredient rather than categorization, making up the story. I humbly would suggest you to rein your words(i mean about the part where you berate me as an a***ole).

Dex-chan lover
I just want to let sensei be happy

tbh it isn't that bad yeah rape but it's more like 30% a lot of it is fighting

Damn i really like Jyuubei (The crazy swordswoman). Gotta love dem crazy girls!

looks like lots of people dropped this series looking at the follows and view count
I don't get whats bad about this manga, its very entertaining and doesn't keep you waiting.

Dex-chan lover
@yamusing they don’t like the rape stuff and I guess sometimes characters are doing stupid things just like the recent chapter
where they openly talk in the middle of the enemy camp which obviously they got discovered.

Is this good? Or is just bad as the rating? Is mc a wimp or a chad? Lol

This....wtf is this shit???....
what kinda sick and twisted mind think of something like this?? And even worst the people who actually enjoy this shit show.
U guys that do just that, and that facking disgusting author should check inn in to metal Health facility, together :). That way u would make the world a little bit better by taking trash like ur selfs out :)
Ps: For anyone wondering, don’t read this crap. Cause it can’t even be could for any type of artistic reading. Instead it’s just a whole lot disturbing drawing that came out of one sick, twisted and absolutely disgusting mind!🤮

Users who are viewing this thread