Ingoshima

Taking this manga seriously is pointless. Just turn off your brain and enjoy the survival horror manga cliches, gratuitous nudity and sex and general trashiness. The worst thing a manga can do is be boring, and I'm plenty entertained here.

came for titties but the plot so bad i cant even finish it lol only got to 17

why not just make a doujin?

Fed-Kun's army
you sick bastards enjoying this can u still even call yourself human beings

@Apricotman you can only be an incel if u appreciate this shit, they are just the very thing they hate, wich is the exact opposite of feminism but is concretely the same as it
there is no inbetween with retards like that

get a fucking life and stop fapping to drawings getting raped

@migh You alright man? You seem to be really upset over opinions over the internet that you have zero control over. We can talk it off if you need the counseling. Personally I don't like to place that stigma on people since people only tailor judgement on the content people read when it comes to women being raped. Murder, theft, abuse stories, or gore never leads to bashing. It is rather strange to me. Do you find people who like a good murder story to be less than human? I want you to know I am being genuine with you here. Why is rape the only line you draw in the sand?

Fed-Kun's army
@BraveHeartedHero probably because there is one each chapters ? i could also complain about the useless murders there is here and there but i didnt read enough of it to see more than a couple of it, i also don't like abuse stories or anything like that.

are you really trying to defend this "manga" dude ? i wouldnt be so disgusted by readers still reading it if it wasnt so disgusting i mean its not even normal ones its by lobotimazed zombie like people and ofc i wouldnt be bashing it if it was atleast trying to tell a story or even have an ounce of world building. here its the only purpose of the manga and thats just sad that this got 100+ chapters its bad even by hentai standard. it fails as an hentai and as narrative

@migh Not really trying to defend anything. Pointing out that you're just as bad as the people you're calling out. You are calling people less than human for liking this. Not a good look for you. You're welcome to your opinion but know all the opinions of you that you just put in people's heads. This manga is garbage but not for its content. Its garbage for how short it is with little to no direction. Started decently but clearly has started to derail. I won't however bash the readers of it. That is worse to me than enjoying this manga. Feel free to bash the manga but try to avoid a moral high ground stance over the internet then pretending others have nothing better to do with their time. That is all. Enjoy your manga reads.

Fed-Kun's army
@BraveHeartedHero don't be like that man, you have to tell it when people are doing bullshit

now, why do i think readers are worst than the actual author ? the author is fucked up thats for sure but readers are atleast as fucked up if not worse since they enjoy it and buy it without the readers it would not subside and the authors would not be comforted in the idea that what he is doing is actually good, here its selling well wich make the author think that he doesnt have to change anything and that everything is fine, but in reality its not the only thing that is fine here is the art and we can't even properly enjoy since its fucked up.

just a note that u are defending people that are for the majority not even reading it, but fapping on the pages while not even reading the bubbles,

your reasoning is completely stupid, are u bad person if u call out a thief for being a thief ? of course, not. and enjoying such garbage and morally discutable things is a proof that u are not a decent person and im just persuaded of it.

this manga is just a self-insert fantasy made by an author that just want to dominate like a donkey.

@migh I find it funny that you believe anyone who enjoys this is fapping XD. Statistically speaking you're right but thats just the rule of the internet there. I do hope you never read Dead Tube though. You'll be calling the comment section murderers in training or secret gore lovers waiting to chop people open for youtube. Take it easy man. I love watching a good horror monster movie so I suppose I take pleasure in a 10 foot tall alien stabbing its tail through a man's chest. Best get a therapist now.

Fed-Kun's army
@BraveHeartedHero thats why i said a majority, but hey i dont think people enjoying it for the story are any better considering how it is, they just have questionable taste or dont know any good survival manga.

i unfortunately have read dead tube vol 1 and 2, cause someone told me it was quite good, i wonder if this person was trolling me or was he genuine? the mystery still persist. its concretely the same but worst since here its just a bunch of crazy kids doing retarded and nonsensical shit when ingoshima while being completely retard talk about a civilisation that is stuck in an island and therefore dont have any modern value so lets say its the only "decent point" that ingoshima have. but well we all know the authors of red tube just want to show sex scenes and boobies by whatever means it takes, i dont even know how people come with that kind of ideas and how does it get that many sell i mean there is not even one decent character in the manga, and the authors only do weird shit like that so its just not a one time thing,

you can enjoy a good horror movie bro even though read tube is clearly not a good horror manga, but unfortunately horror manga almost always come with random fetish and crazy bitchies everywhere thats why good horrors manga can be counted on the fingers of one hand.
btw i never said anything about the readers actually being the thing that are described in the manga i mean that would be kinda sad right ? i just told that they were sick fuck for enjoying it and even commenting about how good it is, isnt there some other sites if you only want to fap ? i mean we all enjoy some shitty manga but dont brag in the comments about how good it is ma boi.

@migh good is subjective so I won't tell others not to call something they see as good out as good. If I dislike it then I just shrug my shoulders. I love the Sonic franchise but others say its the hottest garbage so I have bad taste in games. If I ok your reasoning then I have to ok theirs. It's shitty all around but I have work now so i'll be leaving this thread here. Rather let people comment on what they like/dislike about this than clutter it with more discussion.

Fed-Kun's army
@BraveHeartedHero saying good is subjective is kinda pointless, you are free to like what you want but if everything is subjective than what is the point of critic then, i believe in subjectivity but i also believe that a piece have an objective value if not everything and anything would be a masterpiece.

anyway, have a good day

Power Uploader
@zeltrax - that's how the chapters are being released, probably because it is weekly, the number of pages per weekly chapter is ~12.

Guys this a surprisingly enjoyable read if you turn your brain off. Comments saying that its tasteless trash, like, no shit.

It's trash but it's well done trash. I know it's garbage but I keep coming back when I have nothing else to read.

I actually enjoyed almost all the chapters, but seeing now that we have like 8-10 new characters and a whole new arc with new members joining the cast... maybe i will pin this as "PENDING TO READ".

Users who are viewing this thread