Ingoshima

Power Uploader
No new chapter for Ingoshima this Monday (4/11), next chapter according to the publisher will be out on 11/11...

Why tf it has over 200 zero ratings? This one is good actually.

I hate it that people still confused of what rating system is for. Like, some are actually came knowing the content, just to give a bad rating. The others are just not the target audiences, but they read it and give a bad rating because it is not to their liking.

I could have sworn I read a manga with almost this exact plot. people stuck on an island. Natives kidnapping girls and taking them up to some mountain for some ritual. Mc trying to rescue the girls. But for the life of me i can't find it now.

Dex-chan lover
@Alzack36 Yup I don't even bother rating something that I didn't even enjoy to some extent and don't even bother reading something that doesnt even have a good people need to learn

I honestly regret that i accidently clicked on this on the main page and skimmed through. Dont know whats more disturbing, the author himself for creating this shitshow or the people that are actually enjoying this kind of shit, lets just hope mc kills gaymou now :)

Ay nope nope nope, clicking random chapter and that's when a dude getting raep and losing his pp. Can't unsee some shit that have been seen

First of all.

The characters actions/feelings are exaggerated by 10x's the normal.

1. One character will always say something random in one of the most dangerous moments instead of following the groups instructions or running away, then get killed or kidnapped
2. If the characters know each other, but are not that cool with each other, they won't for the life of them say what they plan on doing even if it ends up killing one of them.
3. Even if it's been 1 day on the island, all girls will lose their integrity for the smallest of items and strip or fuck a supposed antagonist in the group
4. Killing a native that doesn't even look human will make a person in the group contemplate "I just killed a human"
5. Any character will randomly spout some random bullshit in front of the natives at any time, KNOWING they will get beat up and that they have no power to stop the natives and help someone in their group.
6. The smart nerd guy has a savior complex and is willing to put everything at risk unless the blonde USMR girl explains why he shouldn't, yet he still argues

tbh, if it weren't for obvious reasons, I'd think the characters were just fooling around and having fun.

Group Leader
this one of those manga where filled with rape without plot or decent characters basically this is shit manga don't even bother to read this crap

Double-page supporter
What mostly kills me about this manga is how slow it is. The story is effectively a shameless ripoff of the Tomb Raider reboot, except there's rape everywhere and the pacing is nonexistent. It's been 80 chapters now but all the author succeeded to do in that time is set up the characters on both sides and explain the very basic plot.

You can't even claim that the author is building up tension because the stakes haven't changed once in over 60 chapters, and you can't claim he's going for fanservice because there's been all of three brief sex scenes plus a few shots of nipples. All he's doing is wasting time for dozens of pages.

Dex-chan lover
@Ashabel

Yeah, this kind of mangas should be kept short or the author's inability to write comes out in embarrasing ways. It's a shame because it would have been an awful but quick action manga you can read for a shot of good old braindead funny nonsense. But that's the destiny of all the myriad of hentai mangakas who can't write shit and can't find a good writing partner that overpopulate the shonen and seinen magazines.

A sign of the times I guess.

So has literally every woman in this manga been aggressively raped? This shit is unreadable.

Supporter
Nice artwork, serious trash.

Not just an apalling setting, the most ridiculous plotpoints, even how it is released at 2 or 3 pages at a time makes this one of the worst series on this site.

Aggregator gang
Quite honestly, I stopped reading at ch3. Even assuming they are like those Indian ocean natives it doesn't make sense. It's highly unlikely that there are animals with skulls like that or that they have metal weapons.

@Jintoku bro literally i was just trying to find the other manga's name in the comment but i remember nothing other than it has the same plot lmao

Users who are viewing this thread